Part 26

Sid looked at Sana for few minutes.... Noticing her from top to toe.....she is looking more beautiful and more hot after her delivery......

she is looking more beautiful and more hot after her delivery

Sana's looks...

Sid was about to hug her again while she pushed him harshly....and turned showing her back to him...

Sid----------- Sana...

She closed her eyes in sukun after hearing her Name from her mouth after a long 5 months....

Sid------- Sana plss mere taraf dekho...
(About to touch her shoulder)

Sana------- don't try to touch me Mr. Sukhla....

But Sid being Sid forceful make her turn....and pinned her into wall...

Sid----------- mere ghusse ko aur mt badhao Sana......pichle 5 months se pagal ho padha hu....tujhe pata v h kitna dhunda hu mai tujhe....haan...

Sana------- maine kaha tha kya dhundne ko....

Sid----------- tere himmat kaise huyi mujhe chor ke jane ka...

Sana------- really Sidtharth?? Mai gyi thi chor ke ? Yah aap mujhe Jane ko bole the....aur kya bol rhe the aap...mere taraf dekho right? Kyu dekhu mai....ap khud hi bole the na muuh mt dikhana kavi...

Sid close his eyes remembering his fault...

Sid----------- sorry...i am really sorry...last bar ki trha maaf kr de Sana.....5 months se pgl ho padha hu...

Sana------- kavi ni...dur hatto....

Sid----------- Sana ( sternly)

Sana------- kyaa ( yelled)

Sid----------- Sana tone...

Sana------- Sidtharth mai bilkul nhi darti avi apse....httooo aap....

Sid freed her and says...

Sid----------- mujhe mere bete se ni milwaoge ?

Sana shocked a little but them her confused broken as she thought that he is a business tycoon so if he come to about her than definitely he come to know about their baby also....but she feels sukun and happy unknowingly after hearing*Mera beta* from his mouth....

Sana------- apka beta ?....he is only my baby...

Sid----------- achaa...srf teri ?

Sana------- haan haan srf meri...

Sid----------- wo kaise hua ?

Sana------- waise hi...

Sid----------- akele kaise paida kr liya tune....

Sana------- Oohh toh apko ni pata ? Toh suno....bache ko apne maa akele hi paida krte h...

Sid----------- Goddd thiss girlll.....yrr mai delivery ki baat nhi kr rha hu...mai keh raha huu bacha aya kaha se...

Sana------- mere pet se Huhhh....

Sid----------- aur tere pet me aya kaise...( Smirked naughtily)

Sana------- wo kya h nah mai na ek bar ek insan se sadi kiyi thi....jinke sath mai patni hone ke farz niva rhi thi aur isiliye uss riste me mai Phisically atouchment bhi huyi thi That's why...( Taunting him )

Sid----------- aur wo insan mai hu.... that's it...he is also my son....

Sana glare him dangerously and he gave her a devilishly smile.....

Sid----------- now make me meet with my son.....

Sana------- kaha tha tab apka bacha...kaha tha tab apka Papa wala feelings jab mai ek 20 saal ki ladki pregnant time pe college kr rhi thi.....life me kavi muskile nhi aye h....do you know kitna muskil tha mere pregnancy time...( Crying)

Sid felt bad....but immediately he becomes angry...

Sid----------- toh tune konsa mujhe khabar dya tha ki mai pa...papa..banne wala hu haann...

Sana------- kyuu du apko khabar....ho kon aap...

Sid----------- i am you husband damn it...( Yelled)

Sana------- noo...you are not.... ligally ho sakte h aap.... lekin mai nhi manti apko...

Sid----------- Okay mat mano...par itna toh man skti ho nah that i am father of our baby.......

Sana------- ab ye sacchai ko man lena hi prega....par mai Dil se kavi nhi manugi...aur nahi apko mere bache se Milne dungi....

Sid----------- Sanaaaa ( yelled)

Sid now became more angry even out of control....... become completely beast..... seeing his condition Sana remember about his High BP......she became worried about his health....
Yess because she was happy when doctor told her that she and her baby is healthy....and this was just for Sid....he forcefully made her eat healthy food.... though he never ever shower her his love towards her....but he never try to harm her....rather he u makes her rest always  and took care of her like she is some dimond doll...

So Sana said to make him calm down...

Sana------- okay....i will make you meet with your Son...

Sid calmed down hearing this and a smile appear on his mouth....

Then they came out from cabin....

Kush---------- hii bhabi....

Sana glare him making him gulp his saliva...

Kush---------- okay not hii...

Sid chuckle....

The trio went to baaz's house.....

Tringggggg tringggggg....

Kriti------ aaayiiii....

She opens the  door and her eyes widened seeing Sidtharth and he was also with Sana...

Sid----------- namaste bhabhi....

Kriti------ na..namaste ( smile awkwardly)

They entered into the house and Sid become more excited and desparete to seeing his son first time......just while Aarav started crying...... making Sana ran towards her room.....Sid's heart started jumping......he also followed her....where Kriti and Kushal chit chatted......they both are Chatterbox just like our Sana....

Sid enters into the room and see the little soul into Sana's arm.....he is wrapped with a while clothes....and crying continuously making Sana worried.....Sid smile and slowly goes near them....

He smiles blissfully seeing his cutest son....who's face becomes red for crying....Sana's eyes become moist to see Sid is adoring their son...
Sana shows their son to Sid.....damn she was craving just for this moment......Sid immediately went to wash his hand into the washroom....and came back with a smile....

Sana also smile a little with teary eyes seeing Sid's concern about their son....

Aarav is becomes more cute and his skin is white and smooth...his eyes are same to same like Sidtharth....he is very cute and golu molu baccha.....he is crying till now...

Sid takes him into is arm and starts kisses his cheeks softly....while he stops and looks towards his papa with teary duo eyes...🥺

Making Sana shocked including Kriti too...who came into her room to see the beautiful scenario......kushal was their too and smiles blissfully to see the father son duo.....

______________________________________

Likes comments please 🥺😙....

Love Tuhina ( Tuhi ) ❤️