Part 12

Sid Sana and Kushal get ready and they are ready to settle in car...while Kushal Hugs Sweety tightly.....

Kushal------ bohot jaldi aunga tujhe lene.....

Sweety------ dhyan rkhna apna....

Kushal ----- Tum bhi......

Sweety------ milne aoge nah ?

Kushal------ Haan baba aunga bs tumhari jija ji ko bolo kavi kavi mujhe chutti de de....

( Kushal is Sid's PA also as he is his best friend and hardworking guy like Him so he kept him as his PA who never ever give respect to his boss....🥲😅)

Sweety smiles and He pecks her forehead for uncountable times....make Sana smiles weakly while she remembers the last night....a wrong thought is growing up inside her brain that Kushal loves Sweety whole heartedly and Sid loves Sana only for her beautiful body....

Sid----------- Abey challll....ab yhi tere liye jet bulana parega kya.....

Kushal------ haan haan chall...okay bye baby....

Saying they all bid them bye and settled in car.......

*********************

Sana and Kushal continuously chit chatting and laughing giggling....all the journey Car to jet to their House of Mumbai......Sana fully ignored Sid....a fear grew inside her for him.....Her ignore made Sid very Angry and Hurt also......

They reach the mension and Find Everybody is present there......

Sid Sana And Kushal enter the house where everyone greetings them welcome which make Mahira and Sefali irritating..........

*************************

In night,,,,,,after dinner.........Sana is a really good daughter in law.....she knew every handworks and perfectly doing home works with the help of Mahi and Maids.....

In Rita maa's room....

Sana------- maa...

Rita maa---- arey beta aao nah andar...

Sana------- maa mai apse kuch puchna chahti huu...

Rita maa------- Haan haan pucho na...

Sana------- maa mai aage padhna chahti hu...

Rita maa------- isme puchne wali kya baat h beta mai baat krungi Sidharth se....

Her eyes become moist in happiness because her own mother said that she will continue her studies if her husband want....but here her mother in law says that she will obviously talk with her son about her studies...

Sana------- thank you maa....( Hugging her )

Rita maa------- thank you mt bol....chall.....( Patting her cheek lovingly)

Asokh uncle----- mai toh hayran huuu....beta tum khud padhai krna chahte ho....aaj kaal aise bache badhe hi kam milte h....

Rita maa------- yess  she is such a brilliant student......

Sana smiles to see her in laws who support her.......

***********************

In Sidnaaz room,,,,,,

Sid comes into the room and find his wife is applying body lotion in her neck and hands making him groaned....

But suddenly he rememberes that she never ever try to talk with him from last night till now.....even she mentained ignorance while continuing laughing chit chatting and giggling with Kushal in the whole journey......His blood boils in anger.....