Part 18

Sid glares Sana and went from there.......Sana gulps her saliva....in fear....

Then she turned to see the person who caresses her hair Lovingly from behind just to find her own Mother...who smiles slightly.....

Sana------- maa ( whispered)

PG----- beta....kaisi h tu...

Sana------- 😏 aap kaise ho maa...or papa ? Ghussa h n wo mere se ?

PG----- thori si toh h...par koi baat nhi....beta tu khus to h n...

Sana can't say anything just hugs her tightly..... making her maa caresses her back....

PG-------- beta aisa hota rehta h sasural me....aur pati patni me v natkhat hoti h mana lena padhta h n beta....

Sana breaking the hug and smile slightly and nods her head in yes......

Soon the party comes to end till Now Sid doesn't talk with sana just glaring her and avoiding her....even he doesn't introduce her with the guests which make Sana feel low and hurt like hell....

But she didn't feel lonely just because of Rita maa....Neetu dii....and Mahi......

After sometime Party end,,....

******************

Sidnaaz room.....

Sana is in the room removing her jwellery......

Sid open the door harshly and closed it with a thud Making Sana Shivers in fear....

He just glares her deadly making her remove her dress slowly with shivering hand...makes herself ready for the consequences....yess she come to know that if Sid is in frastration or angry with her...then....she suffers in consequence by making love with him harshly and wildly....to make him calm down.... though she does all this in fear......

Seeing her removing her dress and the fear from him in her eyes... making Sid feels little bad....

Sid----------- No need....( Sternly)

Sana----------- Ooh mujhe lga...( Low voice)

Sid glares her deadly...

Sana------- mood ni hoga sayad 😏 ( low voice )

Her statement makes Sid come  close to her face dangerously clenching his teeth...he squeezes her cheeks harshly.....

Sid----------- bohot gurur h n tujhe apni Khubsurti ka haan...kya soch ke rakhi h...hmesa tu apni khubsurti se mere ghusse ko kabu kr legi haan....toh sun waisa nhi hone wala h thik h.....( Glaring her deadly)

Saying he jerk her making her fall down....

********************

Morning,,,,,,

Rita maa------- beta yha tum logo ke papa ka koi dost h yhi paas Wale saher me.. wo invite kiye h unke business success ka party h toh isiliye ruk jao tum log aaj...kal subha chale jana wapis....

Sid-----------no mom Mera kaam h...

Rita maa gestures Sana....who doesn't want to talk with Sid but is helpless as Rita maa gestures her...Sana clears her throat.....

Sana------- uhhm...suniyee...woo apka office to parso se suru hoga toh ruk jate h n.....( Murmuring)

Sid----------- mujhe ghr Jake rest v krna h....( Avoid to look at her )

Kush---------- koi baat ni bhai mai hu na mujhe toh aaj waise v wapas Jana hi prega.....

Rita maa------- tuu v ni jaa rha....