Part 37

It's night time....
Dinner post.....

In Sidnaaz room....

Sana is feeding Aarav.....Sid comes out from washroom.... his eyes again become dark seeing her feeding his son.....he shrugged his desire as he doesn't want to make Sana weak....
Sana sees Aarav is sleeping while feeding him....she correct her nightdress perfectly to hide herself from Sid's shameless eyes....Sid smiles to see her naughty to make her fear ...

Sana rolles her eyes and makes Aarav sleep middle of the bed......

Sana------- Sidtharth...

Sid----------- haan baby...( Hugges her from behind)

Sana------- So jayee....kal jldi uthna h yaad h n...

Sid----------- haan babba yaad h....

Sid kissed her forehead and they slept...... taking Aarav between them....

*******************
Next morning,,,, Sana wakes up and get ready fast after taking bath....then she kissed Sid's and Aarav's forhead.....and goes down to help everybody to arrange puja....

Rita maa------- Sana beta Sidtharth and Aarav ko bhi utha de.... Aarav ke naam ke puja hoga na usko nehlana h sabne mil kar....

Sana------- jii maa...

On the other side....Sid wakes up by Aarav's kicking and yelling session....

He groans and wakes up and smiles to see his little muchkin who already looking at  him with his Duo eyes cutely ....he kissed his whole face making him giggling.....Then He notice his pamper is totally wet....he understood that why he was kicking and yelling....he removed the Pampers slowly and finds the yellow liquid stains 😂.....

Sid-----------  achaaw  baccha....ye kar dye ho aap haan.....subha subha aur kya hi karoge aap...Sabhi krte h aap v kr lo....😂😅🤣

Aarav laughing cutely seeing his papa......

Sid also laughed and wrapped that into a paper and threw that into the dust been....then he clears his lower part and make him wear another pamper.... lovingly.....while Sana comes there...

Sana------- Sidtharth kya kr rhe ho ap ye.....

Sid----------- pottey kr dya tha isne.....

Sana------- haww apne change Kiya h Pampers ?

Sid----------- Nhi usne khud change kr liya ......😑

Sana------- Hawww Sacchiii mera beta kitna bada ho gya....🥰

Sid----------- Abey pagal aurat maine kiya h change wo kaise kr Sakta h.....😥

Sana------- awww so sweet....🥰

Aarav----- aghhhhh aahhhnnnn 😖😣.....

Sana------- bhook lga h mere bacche ko...

Sid----------- haan lga h mujhe v......( Rubbing his cheeks with Sana's cheeks bending down to her level who stands beside him)....

Sana------- Sidtharthhhhhhh.... Chedo mt na aap niche jao....ready hoke khana kha lo.....sab mil ke Aarav ko nehlayenge fir usko new dress pehnayenge Puja ke liye ready krna h....

Sid----------- haan haan jaa rha hu....babba.....aww mera beta...mera bachaa ...( Kisses his whole face making him giggles)

Sid went to take bath...while Sana feeds Aarav and takes him near Rita maa.....

Sana------- Maa Aarav uth gya h ..

Rita maa------- awww aa jaa bacha dadi ke paas....🥺🥰

Aarav smilingly goes to his Dadi's arms without any tantrums.......