Part 52

After some days....Aarav is now 4 months old baby.....he becomes more naughty....more Cute and golu molu like cup cake.....

It's only 2 weeks left of Kushal and Sweety's wedding day.....

Today Sid Sana and Kush will go back to Mumbai for the preparation of the wedding day...ops with aarav also ....

Everyone seem to be very happy and excited...... surprisingly Aarav also......

Next Day at Afternoon they have their flight....

It's 9 p.m. at night....

Sana------- Sidharthhhhhhhhhh.....( Yell)

Sana who was packing their bag calling and Yelling Sid's name numerous time who was busy in Study room attached with their room......

Sid----------- Ayaaa...Ayaaa..baba ayaa....

Sid comes with his laptop and smiles awkwardly seeing his little wife's cute angry face.....

Sid----------- Kya hua baby...( Extra sweet)

He was about to hug her from behind but wince when Sana push him by her elbow slightly...

Sid----------- uuuhhpppss....baby laga...laga mere ko....( Drama)

Sana------- Achaa...lagne ke liye hi kiya hu mai....kitne der se bula rhi hu apko.....

Sid----------- Baby...work form home kar rha hu na... isiliye.....

Sana------- maine kaha tha chutti lene ko right ?

Sid----------- haan wo toh 1 week baad lunga na....

Sana------- Avi se kyu nhi ?

Sid----------- Kyu ki bohot jyada kaam hota h b baby......but don't worry kaam thora kam ho jyega jab tum 2nd branch samhaloge...( Hug her from behind)

Sana------- Wo jab hoga tab hoga....abhi mujhe help kijiye shopping me....

Sid----------- Hmmmmmm....( Snuggling into her neck kissing her their)

Sana------- Sid.... Sidharth...plss naa....( Moan)

The door was open.....so Kush enters there Talking with Aarav continuously.....but widened his eyes in embarrassment find Sid hugging Sana... from behind snuggling into her neck....

Kush---------- Opssss sorry sorryyyyy...hayee hayee...mere Virgin ankhee....( Closing his eyes and Keeps plam on Aarav's eyes)

Sid Leaves Sana and Sana licks her lips in embarrassment with red cheeks....

Sid----------- Kya h be knock nhi kr skta tu ?

Kush---------- Door lock nhi kar skta tu ??

Aarav------- Aahsusnisgdinsnhhhg....( Frown on Sid)

He is angry on Sid as from afternoon he had not adore him.... take him into his arms......play with him.... because he was Busy into his laptop....

So being Cranky Aarav was distracting his Mumma From her works....so Kushal was playing with him into his room to distract his mind from his papa....

Now When Aarav Finds his papa is adoring his mumma not him...he becomes angry on him.. being over possesive on his papa....he never wants his papa to love his mumma...also....

Aarav is always in craving for all time attention of his papa....

Sid smiles seeing Aarav's cranky face and about to take him while Aarav turns his face and snuggles into Kushal's neck making Sana and Kush laughed out.....this is not any new things for them.... it's their daily routine....