chapter-2-WHAT!?

The banquet started as the announcer announced the arrival of the royal family.

Once Eric heard them announcing he turned to Basen who came as the representative of the Henituse family.

"Basen where is Cale? Didn't he come with you?" He was anxious because Cale was nowhere to be seen and he was afraid that Cale would cause a scene.

Basen just stared back at him with a cold smile. "Hyung is busy right now, I already told you, he'll be here."

Basen didn't want to look at them anymore as he just looked toward the royal family entering.

He was mad because Eric kept worrying about Cale causing a problem. If only they knew what his dearest hyung is like.

That right, it came as a shock to them when like a week ago Cale came to them.

He was just beaten by that black haired commoner a day ago but he came to them with a completely healthy body.

He still remembers how shocked he was when he came with a communication device in his hand.

The call was connected to a very unexpected person. The crown prince of Roan, Alberu Crossman.

After that he just dropped the bomb of how he was the crown prince's instructor for the last 5 years.

And that he will finally be revealed to the public at the king's birthday banquet.

News of him coming too was spread although none of them knew why he was coming.

Basen had enough of the looks that the guards were giving his beloved hyung on their way.

If it wasn't for his hyung he would've punished them already. Now this. He was done with everyone.

Basen always knew his hyung was a talented and good person. People are just too blind to see.

His hyung is smart, handsome, kind, elegant and just the definition of perfect.

And no one's gonna change his mind. Basen stares at the carriages that are coming into the plaza.

He smirked when he saw the crown prince's carriage. The royal family all got down one by one.

But the king didn't go to his seat and went toward the carriage that the crown prince was riding.

Strangely it had its curtains drawn. The door opened as the crown prince came down from the carriage.

But there seems to be someone else in the carriage. The king and the crown prince then extended their hands toward the carriage.

The whole plaza became quiet as everyone was curious about the person that even the king himself came to escort.

"His highness, crown prince, Alberu Crossman and-" The announcer announced as he stopped midway and checked if he was reading it right.

His jaws drop at the name mentioned with the crown prince. He frantically searched for the person inside the carriage as if he was actually confirming something.

Soon they all found out why the announcer was looking at the carriage. And boy, all their jaws drop except Basen who has a smug face.

Down came from the carriage while taking both the king and the crown prince's hand was the biggest trash of Nobel society, Cale Henituse.

He was dressed elegantly and handsomely. No. It was more fit to say he was beautiful even.

They had the shock of their life when the crippled son of marquess Stan came to the banquet with perfectly fine legs but this?

The king looked toward the announcer to continue announcing. The announcer got flustered as he read the rest.

"-his instructor, the eldest son of Henituse county, Cale Henituse." Cale walks side by side with the crown prince and they follow behind the king.

He had a blank face while the crown prince was smiling. When Cale's eyes set on Basen he smiled toward him.

Many people blush as they see this. They have never seen the trash smile before. He didn't even look drunk like he usually does.

They never thought that the trash was this beautiful. The northeastern nobles all look toward Basen for answers.

Basen didn't even spare them a glance as he and Taylor made eye contact. Taylor smiles toward him. Basen nodded.

After all, Cale and Basin were the ones that smuggle them into the capital and make sure they meet with the crown prince.

"Your looking rather quite nice today instructor-nim." Alberu said while glaring with a cold smile toward the people staring at Cale.

"Your highness-" "Student-nim." Cale heaved a deep sigh. "Student-nim let's have our lesson shall we."

Alberu blinked twice, almost losing his posture. "Right now?" Cale nodded. "The lesson of the days is-"

Alberu felt something under his feet as he almost tripped. ALMOST. "-do not get distracted while in public."

Alberu felt hurt. Cale as usual ignores him.