chapter-5-the plaza.

Ron was observing the celebration or more accurately his puppy young master, when a man wearing black appeared on top of the tower.

He immediately recognized the uniform. Arm. His eyes darken at the name.

He was snapped out of his thoughts by the sound of a dog barking beside him.

"That uniform. Those bastards!" Choi Han's eyes darken at the sight of the uniforms and he gritted his teeth.

He was about to lashed out into the celebration when a hand ground him in place.

"Don't do anything reckless. There are other people here." Ron wouldn't let this feral dog go wild.

Not when his puppy master could get hurt again. His grip on Choi Han's shoulders tightens as he remembers the incident.

If it's not for his puppy master he would've slit his throat a long time ago.

Just then he heard a child-like noise in his head.

-Lemonade gramps, I'm here.

Ron started smiling as he heard the voice. 'Raon-nim.'

-I sense magic bombs in the crowd. Like the ones humans use in the forest. I told the human and he told me to take care of it with you.

"Ho." Ron let out an amused laugh. The others around him just stare at him weirdly.

Ron couldn't care less as his eyes went to the stage where his puppy master was.

Cale wasn't looking at him. He was looking at the man on the clock tower.

Ron's eyes darken as a realisation hit him. Did he know? Did he know this would happen?

Is that why he decided to reveal himself in this celebration? Is that why he told Ron to follow Choi Han because he knew this might happen.

From years of experience Ron knows better than to trust his puppy master when it comes to himself.

That's why Ron was suspicious of what his puppy master was trying to do and it won't be a good thing.

Well Ron knows what to do in this situation. 'Raon-nim please tell him that I will have a talk with him after this.'

-Ok lemonade gramps but let's take care of the bombs first. I want to take souvenirs for noona and hyung.

Ron nodded as he turned to explain the situation to them. Of course leaving Raon out.

"How do you know?" Choi Han eyes him suspiciously. Ron just smiled, threatening him not to ask anything else.

Beacrox tsk as he turns to Cale. Everyone followed his eyesight and saw Cale.

Rosalyn and Lock wonder why he was looking at him while Choi Han immediately understood.

Ron was taking orders from his master. His actual master. He still remembers what Ron said that day.

"If it wasn't for him I would've killed you, you disrespectful punk."

Choi Han understood that Ron's loyalty stayed firm with that one person. Choi Han gritted his teeth.

He wondered why Ron would look favourably on that trash. He knew Beacrox hated Cale and he could relate to that but he didnt know why Ron would like him.

He wondered why. But he pushes the question to the back of his mind as he knows the situation is fatal.

So they started working to locate the bombs and after they did, Raon used magic to send them away.

They look at Ron for answers. Ron just smiled. "We have a great and mighty mage helping us."

They didn't question further when Ron smiled viciously. The commoners who saw how they located the bombs started cheering for them.

But they also started panicking about the bombs. However Ron wasn't caring about any of that. His gaze stays firm on one person.

Then they once again turn to look at the person with the red hair. They saw Cale and Alberu whispering something.

After that they also saw how Alberu started ordering. Choi Han watches everything with a complicated gaze.

Was Cale telling Alberu to get the citizens to safety. If so then why. Why would he care about other people when he insulted the people of Harris village.

Was it for something? Was it for fame? Choi Han's eyes darken at the thoughts.

Meanwhile the mage on the tower, Redika started speaking. "This one was a failure."

Cale eyes widen at those words. "This 'one'." He mumbled out loud and knew immediately that something was wrong.

And as Cale thought that two people dressed in black jumped down from the clock tower.

"Shit." Before Cale could do anything, Alberu grabbed Cale's hand. "What are you plotting?"

Cale ignored him and snapped his hand out of his grip. He then pressed onto Alberu's shoulder to lower him.

It was because he was in the way of him seeing the bombers due to his shining head.

Then raised his arms. At that moment a holy looking shield with wings surrounded the two bombers.

Everything went blind as a bright light covered the plaza.