chapter-12-Gh...GHOST!

Cale couldn't even hide his shocked as he stared at the bulky man in front of him.

His hair was unkept like a lion mane and he has scars everywhere. His body was well-built unlike him who has ........ noodle arms.

Call felt a little jealous and he is determined to train when he get the chance but that's not important right now.

After becoming Alberu's instructor Cale has to keep track of all the important individuals all across the continent.

And in front of him was the one and only commander of the none-mage function of Whipper kingdom, Toonka.

What is he doing here and whats up with that stupid alibi. Bob? That's just plain stupid.

Well considering the reports about him which said he was a tyrant who didn't care about anything else but fighting, it actually fit him.

A stupid name for a stupid muscle head who didn't know about anything.

But more importantly WHAT IS HE DOING HERE IN THE ROAN KINGDOM WHEN HE IS SUPPOSED TO BE FIGHTING WITH THE MAGES.

Sensing his confusion Amiru tried to explain it to Cale. "He got caught in one of the whirlpools and we caught him."

Amiru was looking at Cale's expression. "After all one's life is precious right?"

Cale just nodded and Amiru was satisfied. On the other hand Cale nodded because of something else.

Raon was talking in his head.

-Human, Bob is such a stupid name.

Cale was nodding at Raon's comment. His chi- the little dragon was right. It is stupid.

"Mister Bob this is my little brother, the eldest son of the Henituse county, Cale Henituse, the instructor of the crown prince and the hero of the plaza incident."

Amiru introduce Cale to Toonka. Her voice was leaking with pride and affection.

"Hero? This little guy?" Toonka question as he stare down at Cale. At that moment Raon fly in front of Cale's face while invisible.

-Who are you to look at my weak human like that. Stop looking do you want want die you big ...you big... shark.

Cale was dumbfounded at Raon's remark. 'Big what?' He thought as he blink.

-His teeth look like a shark teeth.

Raon explain why he called Toonka a shark. "Ho." Cale heard a chilling voice behind him.

So he decide to took a peek to only regret it and return back. Behind him was Ron with a very very cold smile.

While Ron had already creases his dagger the moment Toonka appeared. He didn't like the way Toonka was looking at Cale.

Now that I take a closer look you seem strong!" Toonka exclaim. Cale concluded that it must be because of Raon.

Since he didn't want to continue looking at Toonka he pull the hem of Amiru's clothes.

"Noona. I'm hungry." Amiru gasp as she nodded. "My gosh. I'm sorry. You must be hungry after a long trip." Cale shake his head.

"It's fine." "Come on let's get you something delicious to eat." Once again Amiru drag Cale.

As Ron follow behind. Not before giving Toonka a chilling glare. How dare he scare his puppy.

And just like that night came and Cale was already change into his diving suit.

"I'll take you there!" Raon exclaim as he drag Cale along. Cale send the children and Han to explore in the evening.

When they came back Raon told him he found something interesting in a cave.

(Cale has collected all his ancient powers. This is og Cals and he didn't know everything.)

"I'm coming Raon. I'll leave everything everything you Ron. Don't let anyone find out. Especially Alberu."

Ron just smile. "Don't worry young master. Raon-nim please take care of the young master for me."

Raon puff up his chest. "Of course course will take care of my weak human, lemonade gramps."

With that Cale and Raon disappear from the balcony.

-That the cave Human!

Raon shouted in his mind as he pointed at a cave. "Then let's go there."

Cale said as he move to the cave. The first thing he notice when he landed was the smell of blood.

Cale face scrunch up. He doesn't really like, blood and stuff.

-Human I sense something.

Raon said in his mind. 'What? Could it be some dead bodies or something?'

-No but it seem dead and weird.

Cale was confused it's not a dead body but it also seem dead? A thought immediately came to Cale what could it be but Cale decide do ignore it.

To reassure himself he look toward the clip of the cave hoping to see some dead bodies at least.

When Cale suddenly froze on the spot. He could feel all the hair on his body stand up.

Cale could move at all due to fear. And that fear is on his leg. Something no Cale was sure it was a hand.

A hand was was grabbing him. 'Raon don't move,' Cale told the little dragon as he started shaking.

Then Cale muster up all the courage he has in him to look down at his pant.

Even if he know it was a hand Cale just wanted to assure himself that it was just just branch or stone.

So he decided to look down. Cale was facing the ocean so all he could see was a hand.

"Gh... GHOST!"