chapter-16-His room.

"Ho" the whale king smile in amusement. Paseton has an expression of admiration.

Archie was still glaring at him while Witira has an unreadable expression on her face.

"Consider it a deal than." Shickler extended his hand to Cale. Cale shake his hand and smile.

-Human did you scam the whales?

Cale as usual ignore Raon who was flying near them while listening to their conversation.

"I'll send someone to guide you to your location around the forest. I have the right person in mind. He's very capable."

"Young master Cale you really are humble." Witira said as she smile softly.

"It's really nothing." "Are you sure you don't need anything else?" Paseton asked as he didn't want his savior to be disadvantageous.

Cale shake his head. "Yes the sea route and the chance to lend your strength is enough."

'Plus getting rid of that vicious butler of mine for a while is a bonus for me. I swear if I taste one more lemon tea I'm gonna flip a table or two.'

Cale wanted to pat himself for being so smart. 'Also since I'll be needing their strength soon, I need to keep them nice and healthy.'

"I'll send some of the Henituse knights as well. Even if they can't accompany you into the forest they'll be able to escort you to Harris villa-."

Cale stopped talking as he glance to the side. Shickler also look toward where Cale was looking to see a certain whale.

"Archi-" Shickler was about to stop Archie but was stopped when he felt something coming from Cale.

It was an aura, a very suffocating aura that seem to be dominating its surroundings.

Cale was glaring at Archie while releasing a bit of dominating aura.

-You puny whale dare to glare at my human.

Raon yells in his head. "Who are you?" Cale asked with a cold tone. He's not a Saint to treat everyone with kindness.

He's like a mirror. He will treat a person as they treated him. And if this whale is treating him like an enemy then he will do the same.

Shickler know something was about to happen then he held Archie by his head and made him forcefully bow down.

"Archie apologies." Archie grumble but apologies after he saw the whale king's expression.

Cale turn off his dominating aura and return to his usual smile. "Sorry about the unsightly sight your highness."

Shickler shake his head and glare at Archie. "No its Archie's fault. So I apologies for that."

After they talk a little more, they bid farewell and Cale went back inside the ship.

As soon as Cale open the door to the ship, he slam it back shut.

-Human are you ok?

Cale turn the other way as he press his hand on his chest to calm his beating heart down.

"I'm fine." He reply as he fix his approach and open the door again. Behind the door was Choi Han standing there while glaring at him.

"What the fuck are you doing here punk?" Cale spat out. "Who are those people."

Choi Han can sense that those people talking with Cale a while ago was strong.

They were also beast people. They feel like Lock, they have the aura of a beast man.

Since Choi Han was drag away he return to his room and was talking with the others when everyone suddenly felt an intense aura.

Choi Han didn't know why but as soon as he felt it he rush to where Cale and those people were talking.

Cale ignore him and brush past him. "None of your business." But before he could put some distance, Choi Han grab his wrist.

Cale almost lost his balance. If not for, Raon who steady his body using magic.

"Let the fuck go." Cale spat out in a red face. 'It would've been so embarrassing if I were to fell down.'

But before Choi Han could reply, a hand grab his wrist harshly before gently snatching Cale's hand away.

"Punk what do you think you are doing!" Ron ask with a cold voice while glaring at Choi Han.

Cale was glad that coldness was not aim at him. Ron gently rub Cale's hand looking for injuries since Choi Han's grip left a mark on his pale skin.

Ron's tone and gestures change into a gentle one the moment he turn to Cale.

Cale shake his head. "I'm fine." "We were just talking." Choi Han reply Cale.

"It doesn't look like 'just' talking to me." Ron glare back at Choi Han. "Ron."

Cale called don't to Ron. Ron know what Cale want and just let out a tired sigh.

What is he going to do with this puppy young master of his. Ron give Choi Han one last glare before guiding him back to his room.