chapter-17-trouble for him.

At the port of the Paerun Kingdom stood a white hair individual with a couple of knights. They were standing there to welcome the envoy coming from Roan Kingdom.

And just then. down came Alberu surrounded by a couple of knights followed by Cale’s group. the heroes and others.

As soon as Clopeh sees the Crown Prince of Roan Kingdom he smile brightly and approach them.

Alberu see the approaching Clopeh and smile his own princely smile. Clopeh warmly greet the prince and his envoy.

"Welcome to the Paerun Kingdom crown prince Alberu." said Clopeh as he's extend his hand to Alberu.

Alberu took the hand and greet back. "It's a pleasure to be here young Master Clopeh." They both smile as they shook hands.

After greeting each other Clopeh eyes automatically want towards the individual following after Alberu.

His eyes stop on a red hair man holding two kittens and standing by a scary old man.

Clopeh shiver as he watched the man's smile 'Why am I feeling chills.' He thought as he shook it off thinking it was nothing.

Clopeh have heard about Cale, the unexpected existence of the Crown Prince instructor and his entrance at the plaza terror incident and his Silver Shield which he used to save the citizen.

And he has also heard about him from 'them'. Clopeh will see himself if this Cale Henituse is actually worth his attention.

Jist from the look of it he seem weak and useless. Clopeh doesn't understand what's all the fuss about.

Meanwhile Cale was trying to avoid Clopeh's eye and Alberu immediately notice Cale being uncomfortable.

He was getting annoyed with Clopeh too so he decided to speak up. "Young Master Clopeh I would love to talk to you more but I think we are tired from the long trip. So I hope you understand."

Only then Clopeh peel his eyes from Cale and smile at Alberu. "Of course your highness we have prepared accommodations. I will show you the way. The carriage are ready too. So this way please."

As soon as Cale entered the room the little dragon, Raon, appear near him and fly around the room.

"Human the room does not seem to contain any magic items." Cale nodded his head and finally lay down on the bed.

He was exhausted so he decided take a nap. The children joined him too. Ron just smile fondly at his puppy young master and drape a blanket over them.

After his so-called nap Cale was woken up in the evening by a certain black dragon.

"Human wake up! You promise to take me to town remember? Let's go look around."

Cale sigh and groan as he sat on the bed. "Fine I'm up." At that moment Ron came into the room with a cup of tea.

Cale know what kind of tea it is and his face turned into disgust but he was too scared to refuse the scary old man.

So he just took the sour lemon tea and drink it in one go. After that Ron help them dress according to the cold weather and they head off to town.

They were all looking around town when Cale saw his dear student with Clopeh and a plan immediately pop into his head.

Cale smile. "Human your smiling the scammer smile again." At Raon's comment Cale stopped smiling.

Cale shake his head and turn to Raon who was invisible. "Raon, I need your help with something."

Cale said as he's stare at the two to individual walking towards the lake. While Alberu he was walking with the young master of Paerun Kingdom and talking about politics.

When his eye went to a certain individual on the side of the lake. 'That guy seems familiar.'

He was reminded of his crazy instructor but no way right. Alberu didn't wasn't to believe that the white haired person in a holy outfit is his troublesome instructor.

Until he heard a small cute voice in his head.

-Cookie Prince you're here. I'm here too. The white hair in front of you is human.

Okay Alberu was already dreading what his instructor was up to now. As Alberu was lost in thoughts Clopeh notice Alberu wasn't focus and his eyes follow to where Alberu was looking.

"What is somebody doing there. That area is not supposed to be entered by anyone at all."

But Clopeh feel a strange coming feeling from the said individual standing by the lake.

So he decided to approach him and Alberu naturally follow him. Meanwhile Cale ,who saw the two approaching him, smirk a little.

Great. His plan was coming into action. Cale was thinking about the slacking he was going to do after this.

If only that bitch of an uncle didn't cause trouble Cale wouldn't be here right now. He would be sleeping in his bed at home.

He was going to make him pay for making all those trouble for him.