chapter-32-Backing down.

The duo become more alerted as Toonka approaches, but before Toonka could reach Cale. He was stopped by the duo.

"You. You're the weak little red." For some reason, Toonka started calling Cale, little red, even after Cale told him that his name is Cale.

"Toonka, I already told you my name is not little red, my name is Cale." Cale said as he walk in front of Choi Han and Ron to come face-to-face with Toonka.

Toonka's face started to smile like an idiot as soon as Cale come to view. "Little red you really came."

Cale frown at the name but just nodded. "I told you I'd come right?" Toonka beam at Cale.

"I made sure to keep my promise ha ha ha ha." Toonka laugh loud as Cale just hum. "Toonka!"

A purple haired person came out of the tent. It was Harol. Harol was afraid Toonka would start to pick a fight with the guests.

But to his surprise Toonka was just standing there beaming at the red hair person who seemed to be a noble.

Billos was behind Harol as he looked at Cals and was relieved that his biggest customer was OK.

Cale just raise an eyebrow at Billios. Billios clear his throat as he turned to Harol.

"Chef Harol. This is young master Cale Henituse. He is the one that will buy the magic tower."

Harol analyzed Cale before bowing his head a little. "My name is Harol Kong. I am one of the chef representatives. Nice to meet you sir."

"Chef shall we skip the unnecessary things and get to business?" Harol look at Cale in surprise.

What a weird person. "Of course? Then I'll take you to the magic tower." Harol said as he lead them to the magic tower.

Harol expect Toonka to stay behind or make a fuss but Toonka just quietly follow.

He led them to the magic tower. Toonka still had a disgusted expression on his face but he wasn't doing anything else.

Harol was afraid Toonka would scare or anger their guest but to his surprise, Toonka was strangely obedient.

While Cale just raised an eyebrow at Toonka who was following him like a puppy.

'Is he gonna follow us but I thought he hated the magic tower.' But killed didn't comment any father.

Everyone came out of their tents to peak at them all the way. The closer they get to the magic tower the more frequent dead bodies become.

Cale was frowning even deeper because of the smell they give off. 'It's smell horrible.'

-Weak human, should I cast a barrier around you to keep away the smell?

'But wouldn't someone notice it?'

-Don't worry? I'll make sure no one noticed it.

'Then please do so.' Cale could feel a barrier being set up around him and the smell getting better.

Cale was getting more relaxed as they smell subsidies, not noticing Toonka walking in front of him.

When Toonka saw Cale frown he thought that Cale was scared of the dead bodies so he stood in front of Cale to make him feel more safe.

Then Cale look more relaxed when he stood in front of him. (oh only if he knew~)

Cale came back to his senses and he was wondering why Toonka was suddenly in front of him but shrugged it off.

He didn't have the energy to deal with this brute. Soon they reached the magic tower.

The tower seemed fine if you ignore a few broken doors and windows. "We make sure to do at least damage as we can."

The magic tower didn't contain any dead body but the bloodstains still remain. "We left the elevator intact so we can get to the top floor."

Cale nodded. "Then shall we head up?" Cale smile at Harol. "Where?" "To the Tower master's room."

At the mention of that room the atmosphere got chilly. "Why would you want to go up the little red."

Toonka asked with a soft tone to not scare Cale but it seemed like he was holding something back. Cale shiver at the tone.

But he answerr. "I've always wanted to know how the view from up there look like. Can't I?"

Even babies could tell what Cale said was completely bullshit. "You-"

Before Harol could continue Cale beat him. "I'll only be going with chef Harol."

This time even Ron was surprise. "Young master-"

Ron bow at Cale. "-I don't think it's fit for you to go up there alone. Allow this servant of yours to accompany you."

Cale shake his head. "No. I'm only going with Harold." Ron was about to try to reason him. But a certain black dragon started to talk in his head.

-Don't worry lemonade gramps, human has me. And human said that he wanted to check something out. It's a secret between human and me.

Right Cale still had Raon and Ron trust his young master in everything except in taking care of himself.

'Raon-nim please call me immediately if something were to happen.'

-Ok lemonade gramps.

Ron bowed his head. "Then i understand young master." Ron backed down which earn him a look of confusion from others.

Weren't he just about to argue with Cale. Why is he suddenly backing down?