chapter-4-future sun.

The banquet continued like how it was supposed to. If you didn't count the fact that Cale was being eyed like a prey the entire time.

Cale decided to ignore everything and just focus on his food and feeding his chi- the little dragon on his lap.

So he didn't notice the murderous looks the king and the crown prince of Roan was giving to the nobles.

Cale was too absorbed in his food to hear the murmurs around the plaza.

Most of the Roan kingdom knows about the supposed trash of the count Henituse family.

So not just the nobles but also the commoners were shocked to see the supposed trash descended from the carriage.

That was the same for a certain group of people in the crowd. "That fucking trash!" Choi Han spat out in disgust as he swore at Cale.

"Cale, his name is Young master Cale. You disrespectful punk." Ron warns as he stares coldly at Choi Han.

Beacrox, looking at the interaction between his father and Choi Han could only grit his teeth as he stared at the red head with killing intent.

"You guys know him?" Rosalyn asked as she looked at the supposed trash of the Henituse family.

As a former princess of course she knew who that person was. As a colour a little darker than her hair was very vivid even in a crowd.

But Rosalyn won't lie. The person on the stage right now looks more beautiful than her. Ethereal even.

"Hyung, who is it?" Lock asked as he stared at the red head. "Someone who I don't like."

Choi Han just said that as he stopped talking and stared at the trash. He was wondering why he was in good shape.

As far as he can remember he beat him until black and blue. He still thinks he should have beaten him more seeing his shameless face.

Lock and Rosalyn were wondering what the noble did to make a person as nice as Choi Han hate him.

But they didn't question anymore as they saw that he didn't want to talk about it. But they are still curious.

The king stood up from his seat and he was about to give a speech to the crowd when laughter erupted in the plaza.

Everyone was confused. They soon detected the laughter and saw a man wearing black on the clock tower.

Everyone started to panic while a certain redhead face turned annoyed as he saw the uniform the man was wearing.

The only one who noticed this was Alberu as he leaned into Cale's ear and whispered.

"Is something wrong?" "Arm." Alberu didn't need to know more as he understood the situation.

Arm. The name of the organisation that they were somewhat familiar with.

"Who are you? How dare you?" The king's voice rang out in the plaza as the man looked down and smiled crazily.

Cale was sure he felt the tip of his hair stand up. "Why did that bastard only have crazy people around him?"

Alberu questions as Cale ignores him as usual. He was too busy at the moment.

-Human I sense mana bombs from the crowd.

'Raon contacts Ron and guides him.'

-But what about you?

'I'll be fine. Go!'

-Fine but scummy prince you better protect my human!

Raon said that as he flew away. "It's not like I couldn't take care of myself." Cale mumbled as Alberu looked at him in disbelief.

"Sometimes I don't know if you're smart or dumb." Alberu sighs. "You're driving me crazy."

Cale as usual ignores him. The king orders the knight to capture the man on the clock tower.

Just then Cale heard a voice.

-Human me and lemonade gramps manage to locate the bombs.

'You know what to do Raon.'

-Of course I am a smart and mighty dragon.

Raon said that as Cale could see rays of black mana shot out from the crowd past the barrier and into the mountains.

Everyone saw the rays of light shootout to the mountains and soon after an explosion followed suit.

Everyone started panicking as they saw the explosions. "Magic bombs." Taylor Stan mumbled.

-Human lemonade gramps said that he will be having a talk later.

Cale shuddered as he heard that. "How vicious." Alberu snorted. "Like you're one to talk to."

"Oh, did my student-nim say something? Are you that free right now to be talking? Shouldn't you be doing something as the crown prince?." Cale said politely.

Alberu immediately shut up after seeing Cale smile. He ignores him and turns around.

He started ordering. "Guards evacuate the citizens. Mages create barriers. Knights capture those terrorists!"

Everyone saw how Cale Henituse seemed calm in this situation and how he whispered something to the crown prince.

After that the crown prince started giving out orders almost immediately. They all saw how the crown prince listened to him obediently.

They shudder as they wonder how much influence the supposed trash actually has on the future sun of the kingdom.