chapter-19-You will.

Cale who teleported toward the inn room which Ron rented before. As Cale's vision returns, Ron and the children were already waiting for them.

Raon already undid the disguise on Cale and cake gad already returned to his original hair and eye color.

"Young master." "Is everything ready Ron?" Ron smile benign and bowed. "Everything has been prepared according to your orders, young master."

Cale nodded at Ron. "Raon?" "What is it, weak human?" Cale took out a letter from his pocket.

"Take this to my student-nim." Ok human." Raon immediately reply and disappear.

Cale smile as he look at the commonation outside the window. Knights were running around town.

"It's gonna be a big shit show." Cale smiling a smile which Raon would always refer to as the 'scammer smile'.

The sun start to set as night falls in the Paerun kingdom. Knights were still searching trough the whole kingdom for the said priest.

And Clopeh was the one who was leading the search team. As the night gets deeper, the sounds of explosions rang throughout Paerun.

Everyone become choatic. Choas started raining down on the area of the lake as the explosions continue.

Clopeh got to the scene fast as he was nearby. His eyes started shaking as he look at the explosions.

The priest words started repeating in his head. He onky snap out of it as he felt a hand on his shoulder.

The crown prince of Roan was standing behind him with his knights and the heros.

The heros strated taking control of the situation. "Young master Clopeh what is going on?"

Alberu seems genuinely worried. But Clopeh couldn't utter a word. He was only able to utter two words after many failed attempts.

"The priest." Alberu become confused then it quickly turn to shocked. Ron who was hiding in the shadows wanted to praise Alberu for his amazing acting skills.

-I think the scammy prince is the long lost twin brother of the weak human.

Raon mumble inside Ron's head making him amused. "Your highness." Choi Han yells in shock.

Only then they notice the unusual fog creeping up. Choi Han immediately tried to reach them but by the time he did, the fog was starting to disappear along with the duo.

"Magic. Teleportation magic." Rosalyn’s shocked voice reached Choi Han's ear.

"A very strong one." "Is this a trap?" Lock asked his hyung who was as confused as he was.

Choi Han could only shake his head. "I'll start locating them." Rosalyn starts analyzing the coordinates of the spell.

"I'll halp Noona." Lock started helping Rosalyn. Beacrox touch Choi Han’s shoulders.

"We should go find the culprit behind this." Right now Beacrox wanted to run back to the Sekka mansion and check on his father the most.

He knows his father would not leave that trash, and that trash is currently back in the Sekka mansion where it is safe while the citizens are in a state of choas.

Even the crown prince came out but the trash is nowhere to be seen. Beacrox gritted his teeth.

He still don't understand why his father would still continue to serve such a person.

While Choi Han just look at the place where the crown prince used to be with a complicated gaze. He was sure he felt something familiar before they disappear.

Meanwhile,

Clopeh woke up to find himself tied up in a chair, in a small but well lit and neat room. The lights were made by magic.

"Meow." "Meow." A chilling meow fill the room as Clopeh's eyes turn to look at the sourcs to see a red and sikver kittens sitting on an expensive looking cushion.

He has seen these cats begore. "Are you finally awake, Mister guardian knight?"

"Cale Henituse." Clopeh look at the person sitting beside the kittens. Cale Henituse, the man whom he supposed was his kidnapper was sittting there while sipping a glass of red wine.

The old butler who was always with him was stading behind him with a bone chilling smile.

"Clank." The sound of a wine glass nitting the table reach Clopeh's ears as his attention turn back to Cale.

"Now shall we get down to business?" Cale smile softly at him. "What the hell do you want? Is this the scheme of the Roan Kingdom?"

Cale sigh while shaking his head. "Not quite." He pick his glass up before crossing his legs and leaning onto the couch. Clopeh felt as if Cale was looking down on him.

You could say this is more of a personal gurdge by me." Cale keep swirling the wine glass in his hand.

"I already know of your relationship with Arm and what you plan to do with those wyverns."

"How do you-" "Pluse you have something that I want." Clopeh scoff while glaring at Cale. "And what give you the idea that i will willing tell you about it."

Cale chuckle softly. "Oh you will. You will."