chapter-34-subordinate secured¡

'Ah i love my bloodline.' Cale thought.

After two hours pass by everyone saw the elevator door open and Cale and Harold walking out.

Cale was walking calmly while the other was sweating cold buckets. "Young master have you finished your business?"

Cale nodded at Billos. "Discuss the transaction with the chief. Ill leave it to you. Please pass the papers to me the next morning."

Billos bow at Cale."I wont let you down young master." "Little red are you going back?"

Cale nodded at the brute in front of him with sparkling eyes. 'If it werent for his massive body, he would've been cuter. A pity.'

"Then i shall prepare a feast." Cale’s ears perk up. "A feast?" Toonka nodded enthusiastically.

Cale smirk internally. 'I was wonder how to get oast the guards sneakily. What a jackpot.'

"That would be very much appreciated. After all my party have been very tired." "You aren't attending."

Toonka become gloomy in a second. "Sorry but im still quite sore and tired from the trip so you wouldn't mind right?"

Toonka felt as if a lightening bolt struck him. "Of course. I almost forget that your as weak as a shrimp!"

Cale flinch at the words. "Shrimp?" Toonka didnt hear Cale’s annoyed tone and continue. "I'll have them prepare your tent immediately."

Cale, not wanting to argue with this brainless fool in front of him he just nodded.

Unfortunately for Cale, his plan was ruined when he suddenly broke out in a fever in the evening.

"Goddammit." Cale curse at no one in particular as he lay down on the bed. "Crybaby, i thought i wont catch a cold?"

-*sob* its not a cold, its a sign of abuse.-crybaby.

Cale was puzzeled.

-*sob* you're facing the aftermath of abusing me!-crybaby.

This time he was dumbfounded. "When have i abuse you?"

-all the time!-crybaby.

"Wha-" He was completely speechless at the ancient power's words. At that time, Ron came in with a tray.

"Young master have some soup." Ron put the tray down and help Cale sit up, so he can drink the soup.

Cale ate obediently and silently. "This is the reason why you shouldn't have skipped your meals."

Cale almost chock at Ron's words. Well, he did skip all the meals that Beacrox prepared because he was afraid of poison, which was almost all meals.

But if he were to eat those meals he would be suffering worse. But Cale stayed silent.

Ron took a mental note of making sure that his young master is not that reckless anymore.

"You can leave now, Ron. Send the children in." Cale wave his hand as Ron bow and left.

Soon the three children came running. "Human! You're not allow to die!" "Im not dying, Raon."

"You're too weak, nya." "Dongsaeng,  is right nya." "Not you too, On." On just smile. "I call you three here to discuss about tonight's matter."

Raon noticingvhis guardian's gaze immediately put up a soundproof barrier. "Now that i can't getbout of bed. You three woukd have to go alone."

After that Cale started revising his plan about the treasures. He told them to infiltrate the whole tower, not leaving any nooks or hole.

As night falls, the children left to set out to their mission. Cale waited for them obiently in his bed.

But due to the fever, he fell asleep. While he was sleeping someone came into the tent.

They hover their hand above Cale’s neck and grip it. As Cale was being suffocated he started squirming but didn't wake up.

Seeing Cale squirm the person let go of their hand and give Cale one last glare before leaving.

Ron, who watch it all happened, frowns as he too disappear. When the children came back, they saw Cale asleep, so they didn't wake him up and tuck themselves in, beside Cale.

The next morning came and Cale's fever subside. As soon as Cale awoke, the three children wake up alongside him.

"Human!" "Sorry, did i fell asleep last night?" "You look tired so we didnt wake you up, nya." "Yeah, nya."

Cale chuckle. "Yes yes." His childr- the chikdren were really too adorable. And his weakness is cutness.

"So did you get everything?" "Yeah, we found lots of money and magical devices." "And eggs."

"Eggs?" Cale was confused. "Yeah in the underground." "A mouse help us, nya." "Mouse?"

"We found him in the wall, nya" "yeah!" "You were asleep, human. So we put him in a jar!"

Then Raon took a out a big glass jar, that reach up to Cale’s knee. "Where do you even get this jar?"

The three children smile widely. "Its our collection jar!" Collection of what?" Cale was getting a bad feeling about this jar.

"War spoils!" The three answer in union, making Cale absolutely speechless. "What?"

"That crazy priest noona told us to collect war spoils whenever we have a battle!"

"What kind of things does you collect?" The children said nothing and beam at him. "Thats a secret."

For some reason, Cale didn't want to know anymore. He imagine the children collection of heads and fingers.

He got chills down his spine. "Anyways." Cale turn to the rat in the jar. "A half-blood?"

The rat in the jar pales and started shaking. "My name is Muller,  sir." "A half between the rat tribe and the flame dwarf tribe. How peculiar."

Muller started shking even more under the gaze of one dragon, two cats and a scary human.

"I am a descendant of the rat tribes who built this tower, sir." "A descendant?"

Cale’s eye lit up. 'Another slav- subordinate secured!'