chapter-28-buried alive.

A knock came on Cale's door. "Yes?" Cale look up from the document he was reading.

Raon, who was playing on the bed with On and Hong,q disappeared. "Young master."

Ron came into the room. Behind him, we're Choi Han, Rosalyn, Lock and Beacrox.

"You're here." Cale close that document he was reading and gesture to the coaches in front of him.

The heroes sat down, as Cale sat on the opposite. Beacrox remained unseated.

Ron just smiled at his son and went to stand behind Cale. "Here." Cale handed them the document he was reading.

"It's all the information you need to know about the Whipper kingdom." Rosalynn took the document and skimmed through it.

"Status: dangerous for mages?" Cale nodded. "That's why you would need to be extra careful miss Rosalyn."

"Then what about your mage?" Rosalyn accidentally blurted out. Cale was confused. "My mage?"

Rosalyn bite her lips. She wasn't going to say anything and was going to pretend unaware but she accidentally blurted out from the worries for a fellow mage.

Rosalyn nodded. "Yes, there is a close mage hidden near you right ,young master? They must be very powerful as I am unable to detect them at all.

But I know there's a mage near you because of the unusual flow of mana around you sometimes. You're not a mage young master nor do you have an ounce of mana in you."

A chuckle escaped Cale's lips as he burst out into a fit of chuckles. Everyone becomes stunned.

-Human, why are you laughing? Is what the smart Rosalyn said about me, that's funny. Human I'm not a mage but I am a great and mighty dragon. You're right human. It's kind of funny.

Raon was also laughing with Cale. "I apologize, but what you just said caught me off guard." "Huh?"

Cale stop himself and compose himself again. "Well I was going to tell you about it but it seemed you noticed it."

Rosalyn became more confused.

-Human crazy Cage is here.

"Right on time." As Cale said that a bright light filled the room. Cage appeared along with Taylor.

"Little brother we're here." Cale said in a sing-song voice and run to Cale for a bear hug.

"Good to see you again, Cale." Taylor also greeted him and then went to sit down.

"Greetings later. Let’s get this over with." Cale said that as he looked at Cage.  Cage clear her throat as she turned into a procession.

"Now shall we start the vow of that the vow of Death?" "The vow of death?"

Choi Han look displeased. "What? I'm going to reveal something very important. Since you'll be traveling with me, I suppose it is essential for you to know."

"Then we'll do it." Before Choi Han could refuse Rosalyn beat him to it. "Fine." "Great!" Cale clap his hands and Cage nodded as she extended her hand.

Instead of the usual vow of that that is performed by holding hands, this time the symbol of the God of death appeared under them and black smoke started coming up.

"It's done." Cage said after the black smoke clear out.Cale bobbed his head. "Then Raon?"

Everyone became confused at the unfamiliar name some were curious, except those who know about the chubby dragon.

-Human is it mine turn to appear?

Cale said nothing and just nodded. As Cale nodded, a figure started appearing on Cale's lap.

"D- Da- Dragon!" Rosalyn was the most shock among them. Raon flew up from Cale's lap and introduced himself.

"I am the great and mighty Raon Miru. I am a grand total of 6 years. Nice to meet you all."

"A cute baby dragon!" Rosalyn look so surprised as if she was about to faint.

Cale nodded then he extended his hand to Raon, who gladly jumped into his arm. "Human, how was my mighty introduction?"

"We'll talk about the later." Cale said as he patted Raon's head. "Did you tame him?"

Choi Han was frowning as he said that. "Are you crazy?" Cale reply subconsciously.

"Stupid Choi Han, I follow the human on my own to protect him. That weak human is too weak that he could get hurt from breeze."

Cale started frowning, he stopped patting Raon and instead pull his cheeks. "I am not that weak."

"I, the great and mighty Raon Miru, is right Human!" Choi Han frown as Cale look at Raon amused.

"Raon Miru? How did you get that name." Choi Han mostly seemed shocked.

"The human was the one who named me stupid Choi Han. This time, Choi Han turn to Cale.

Cale sigh. "It is not what you're thinking Korean." Choi Han became even more shocked. How does Cale know it.

Before anyone could move, Choi Han flung at Cale and push him against the couch.

At the same time, a dagger was on his neck, mana flatulated in the air, courtesy to Ron and Raon.

"Keep your filthy paws off my young master, mutt."Ron said venomously.

"Stupid Choi Han if you hurt my human. I'll fucking kill you." Cale, the victim of the whole thing, just felt like being buried alive.