Special Chapter 3

Special Chapter 3
-Interview-

I pulled the soft blanket to cover my body. It was so soft I was so comfortable thinking of getting a longer sleep even more, but then I realized something strange that isn't normal for me.

Agad akong napamulat ng mga mata ko saka ko lang na-realize na wala ako sa kwarto ko. Ibang kwarto ito. Alam kong iba dahil pamilyar ito sa akin. I've been here before and I know what happened last night.

No. Nothing happened between us. Ako lang ang mag-isa rito sa kama at hindi ko sure kung nasaan siya ngayon.

I was still in my clothes since last night. Hindi agad ako nakabangon mula sa pagkahihiga ko dahil parang ang bigat pa ng katawan ko. Buhat kung buhat ko ito. I hastily get out of the bed and figure out if there's something wrong with what I have right now. So far, I feel so relieved that nothing actually happened... or maybe there is and I wasn't just aware of it.

Dahan-dahan akong naglakad patungo sa pinto at saka ko ito binuksan. Good thing, it didn't make a loud creaking sound.

Dumiretsyo ako sa sala at una kong napansin ang nakaluping kumot at dalawang una sa may couch. I'm already guessing na ro'n siya natulog. Well, at least he have me some space and that made me feel so okay about it.

"You're awake!" Napatingin ako sa likod ko nang marinig ko ang boses ni Cashel. Hinarap ko siya at may hawak itong spatula. "I was about to call you in the room and saw you here."

"Yeah, sorry... I woke up a little late," I said, looking away.

"No, it's fine. And I don't wanna bother you sleeping earlier so I let you sleep."

I nodded. "Ah, I see... merci. Where's Adie?"

"She went out with Salve, they'll be back in an hour, I guess," he answered.

"Alright... I think I should go now... where's my stuff?" I muttered, looking around to see my bag.

"Please stay," Cashel said. "I've cooked us some breakfast. Eat with me and after that, you can go... or do you want me to take you a ride back to your apartment?"

I immediately shook my head. "No, you don't have to... I guess I'll stay for breakfast. I'm kind of hungry now..."

He chuckled. "Good thing, I've cooked something you'd like. Come on, follow me to the dining."

As I followed him towards the dining and the smell of the breakfast he cooks greeted us, I found my seat around the table and then he said he'll take care of serving it for us. Hindi niya naman iyon pinatagal. He cooked me some fried rice which really completes my day because I've had more croissants and bread the past few months and it wasn't bad, I just missed what I was eating back home and Cashel had the idea to do it for me.

Alongside the fried rice, there's sausage, scrambled egg, bacon, and of course, hindi mawawala ang baguette at croissant au chocolat.

"Thank you for coming in last night," he started. "I know that you don't really have to do that, but you still did so I'm very much thankful of you."

"Everything for Adie, I would," I said. I took a bite of my meal.

"What about your collaboration with Barry? How did it go?" he asked.

Napangisi naman ako. "Well, you've seen half of what I did there so you basically know that it was tiring. But it was fun."

"You would like to do it again?"

I shrugged off. "I don't know... maybe. But I guess not this week or in the next few weeks. I'll just let it go in the meantime and see how our collaboration will go so well. If that happens to be received so well by many then I'd like to do it again with him."