Is This a Harem?

It's so hot....

The weather has been very unbearable for a few days now. I'm really craving for some ice-cold drinks or some ice creams. Maybe I can check the nearby store for some of those. I made my way to a convenience store near my house. I enter the store then head straight to the ice cream freezer and oh my god there's so many!!

I decided to buy a chocolate chip flavour and also a cold soda. I then made my way back home. On the way, my head started to hurt.. I think it's from the heat. I feel like I can faint at any moment. The headache gets worse then suddenly, I fell down. I can't handle the heat. Oh no my chocolate chip ice cream's going to melt... T_T I guess this is the end.

Not long after that, I felt something cold touched my forehead. I opened my eyes slowly. It's.. my drink? Then I made eye contact with the person holding it. She had beautiful brown eyes, long brown hair and... a very worried face? Ayane? No.. this is someone else but I feel like I've seen her before.

Unknown girl: Oh you're up! I was so worried! I saw you lying down nearby and I tried to wake you but you won't wake up at all!

Nick: O-Oh.. I guess I fainted...

Unknown girl: Must be cause of the heat.. Oh! My name's Kyoko Nakajima!

Nick: M-Mine's.. Nick Takahashi.. have we met before?

Nakajima: Hmm.. do you go to Minegahara High? I'm a third year there

Nick: Oh.. I'm a second year there..

Nakajima: Ah! So that means you're my junior Takahashi-kun!

H-Her smile!

(I'll just make Kyoko look like Nanami Momozono to make it easier :P)

How have I not noticed her at school before? Oh yeah I love to avoid people.. Curse you introvert self!

Nick: Y-Yeah.. I g-guess that's true..

My face is heating up again

Nakajima: Takahashi-kun! Your face is getting hot again! Put this on your forehead!!

After I've cooled down for a bit, Nakajima insisted to walk me home. Can't say no can't I? Looks like I made a new friend.

The next day at school...

Thank god it's raining.. I swear if it's hot again I'll just stay at home. Ah of course I forgot to bring my umbrella. The one day I don't bring it, it's going to rain huh. Well a small price to pay for a cold weather I guess. I felt a tap on my shoulder.

Nakajima: Takahashi-kun! How're you feeling?? 

Nick: Yeah.. I'm fine..

Nakajima: If you're not feeling okay you should just take the day off

Nick: N-No no.. I'm okay!

Ayane's POV

Class is almost starting soon.. I should hurry back to class. I didn't know organizing those books would take a while.. Wait is that Nick-kun? Who is that he's talking to?

'Nakajima: If you're not feeling okay you should just take the day off'

'Nick: N-No no.. I'm okay!'

Ayane: Nick-kun good morning!

Nick: M-Morning.. Oh! Ayane this is Kyoko Nakajima.. she's from the third year

Ayane: Nice to meet you! I'm Ayane Horikita! Anyways, Nick-kun let's get back to class!

Nick: B-But I-

Ayane: There's 2 minutes left! Let's go

Nakajima: W-Well see you later!

Nick's POV

Well that was weird.. Wait! Is Ayane.. Is she jealous? No that can't be right.. Like she has feelings for me.. In your dreams, Nick.. Would be cool though. Is this a harem? Okay I'm getting ahead of myself. Let's just get through the day.