I'm Going To Join

I guess this is the beginning. The beginning of something new. A new relationship. I can't express how happy I am. I mean like this has been my dream after all. Can't believe I still did it though. Enough of that, let's get started shall we?

It's another one of those of days in school. A really normal one, where nothing really interesting is happening. School festival is coming up though and oh man I'm excited about that one since the foods they serve are very amazing. There's also the singing competition being held during that day.. Should I consider joining? That'd be cool actually but too bad I'm not good with that kind of thing. Actually... Ever since I met Ayane, suprisingly, my communication skills got a little better. I don't stutter much and get nervous when talking to other people. My confidence also got a little boosted. Should I join the competition hmm......

Ayane: Hi Nick-kun!

Nick: WHAAAA!!

Ayane: Oh hehe I did it again did I? Sorry!

Nick: Haha it's alright

Ayane: Say... Do you want to have lunch together today? I brought some of your favourites~

Nick: O-Oh hm.. sure yeah

Kiyotaka: So are you two finally dating? Congratulations!!

Nick: Dude have you ever been punched? I can give you a free sample if you're up for it

Ayane: Hehe you're so mean.. Anyways see you at lunch!

 Anyways see you at lunch!

Oh she's so mesmerizing. I can't wait for lunch today.

Lunchtime arrives

We met up at the usual spot we usually have lunch at.

Ayane: Have some of mine! I made them just for you!

Nick: Whoa haha thanks so much! It's very delicious. Oh I almost forgot, here's something for you.. I-It's a little thank you kind of gift for caring about me all this time.. 

Ayane: Aw you don't really have to... You got me a Daredevil book!

Nick: Well I know you enjoy reading.. and I know you like Daredevil too so yeah I saw this book was on sale.. I didn't know if you'd like it though..

Ayane: I love it so much! Thank you thank you!

She hugged me... SHE HUGGED ME! Oh I don't know if I can handle this or not.. Keep calm.. calm down, Nick... 

Ayane: Oh hehe sorry.. I kind of got a little excited there.. a-are you okay? Your face is a bit red...

Nick: Y-Yup all good here.. just a little hot..

Ayane: Okay then hehe... 

Suddenly, someone approach us. It's Nakano.

Nakano: You lovebirds are so cute~ oof your face is kind of red, Takahashi-kun. Like a full tomato!