A Date

Today's Saturday. A day to relax and not think so much of school. Thank god I've managed to finish all of my homework yesterday and now I can just enjoy the weekend. Maybe I can continue binge watching a show today. Yeah that sounds good. I wonder if Ayane's up.

'Nick: Morning Ayane'

'Ayane: Morning!!'

Well that was fast. I guess she woke up early too.

'Nick: What're u up to?'

'Ayane: Just reading some books'

'Ayane: Why? Miss me already? Lol'

God this girl heh.

'Nick: Maybe I am and maybe I don't'

'Ayane: Aw man I sure hope so hehe'

'Ayane: Wanna have a date today???'

Oh yeah ever since the school's festival, our relationship have gotten more serious. We started having more dates lately.

'Nick: Yeah sure what time?'

'Ayane: Hmm.. this evening? Then we can enjoy until night!'

'Nick: Oh yeah I'm in'

'Ayane: Ok see u! <3'

I love her so much.

Well now that's settled. I guess I'll be having a date today. I'm not complaining or anything, spending time with Ayane is the best. I just feel safe and have more confidence around her. Wait a minute.. Did we discuss where we're going to go? Oh crap I have to tell her.

After discussing for like a few minutes, we decided to just walk around and kind of explore an area. I heard that there's a lot of shops in that area so it'll be fun. I guess all the excitement made us forget to discuss the location. Oh I can't wait to see her today.

Date time

It's finally date time. It feels like I've waited forever for this. I ended up spending my time napping before the date so I'll have more energy for the date. I should probably head out now so I won't be late.

At the meeting spot

Alright I've finally made it. It's a little far from my house so I just used a public transport. Wait.. Since Ayane's house isn't that far from mine, maybe at the end of the date, we can go home together? That'd be fun. I guess I'll have to wait and see then. I think I see Ayane there. Man I even arrived before the meeting time and she always managed to be earlier than me.

Nick: Guess someone's excited about the date~

Ayane: Oh hi Nick-kun! Hehe yup I am.

Nick: Hope I didn't make you wait too long for me.

Ayane: Oh no no I also just got here like five minutes ago.

Nick: Oh good then. Let's go shall we?

We decided to walk around for a bit and see what this place has to offer. When we passed the arcade, I saw Ayane keep glancing at one of the prize displayed. It's a cute little bunny plush. It's in one of those claw machines that mostly scam you. I think I have enough money to spend here. Maybe I can win it with some luck.

Nick: Hey let's go to the arcade for a bit. I want to try out that game.

Ayane: Oh okay!

Nick: Hm.. Which prize do you want?

Ayane: Oh m-me? I kind of like that bunny plush over there..

Nick: Okay! I'll try to win that.

Yup I was right. This game's a scam. After a lot of tries, I finally got the plush. It took me like almost 15 tries probably. Thank god this game's not that expensive in the first place.