I Will Be Yours

It's a really peaceful morning. Today is Saturday so that means I can just relax at home. Oh maybe I can continue watching a series I just started a few days ago. Alright it's set then.. I'm gonna spend the whole day binge watching the show. Suddenly, I got a text notification from my phone.

'Nakajima: Heyy Takahashi-kun you're ready for today?'

Wait what does she mean? Oh god! I forgot I was supposed to hang out with Nakajima-san today. Well there goes my plan.... T_T

Ever since the day we met, we started to hang out a lot. Nakajima-san is super friendly and easy to talk to. She kind of reminds me of Ayane. We didn't managed to hang out much since she's sometimes busy and also I'm very afraid to ask her. Not my style.

'Nakajima: U haven't forgotten right? lol'

'Nick: No ofc not'

'Nakajima: Well see u there!'

Today we're going to do some karaoke. I'm not sure how she managed to convince me to go but I'm very scared right now I feel like running to the moon. I enjoy singing but only to myself and not in front of people. I hope I can survive today.

At the karaoke place

Oh no I'm like 15 minutes late.. I hope she won't get mad. Where is she? Oh god she must have given up waiting and went home.. 

Oh wait nevermind there she is. Hope she's not angry..

Nakajima: There you are! I was starting to get worried you chickened out hehe

There it is again, cat got my tongue. She looks so beautiful... I can't even talk properly.

Nick: S-Sorry... help.. something.. my... dad

Nakajima: What???

Nick: U-Uh I mean.. I had to help my dad with something just now.. sorry..

Nakajima: Oh it's alright! Let's go in shall we?

We went in and got a room. This place seems nice.

We also ordered some food since we both haven't had any breakfast yet

We also ordered some food since we both haven't had any breakfast yet. Suprisingly, this place opens up quite early.

Nakajima: So.. you want to go first?

Nick: M-Me? I'll pass..

Nakajima: Aw man but I want to hear you sing first

Nick: B-But...

Nakajima: Pleaseeee 

Nick: I-I can't..

Nakajima: Hehe okay okay I won't force you. I'll go first but after that you must go deal?

Nick: Sure...

She chose a random Japanese song and wow she is a great singer. Her voice is beautiful she doesn't even need any autotune. After a while, the song ended.

Nakajima: So? How did I do??

Nick: A-Amazing...

Nakajima: Aw hehe thanks!! Now you go! Which song you're choosing?

I'm not really great at singing Japanese songs since me and my dad like to listen to English songs since I was little.

Nick: Let's choose some English songs..

Nakajima: Okay! Which one?

Nick: I want to try some R&B/Soul.. How about Slow Dancing In The Dark by Joji..

Nakajima: Well the stage's yours, sir

I started singing the song. To be honest, after listening to Nakajima-san singing, I got a little motivation to give my best. It's like I'm actually live performing on a stage. Nakajima-san also helps with the mood with her cheering. After a bit, the song ended.

Nakajima: Wow you have a really amazing voice, Takahashi-kun! I want to hear more!

Nick: I want to get a drink first outside at the vending machine.. want anything?

Nakajima: Hmm... sure! I'll have a cola please hehe

I head outside. Wow they have so many options plus they're quite cheap. 

I'd rather buy here than buying drinks at the shop they have inside the place

I'd rather buy here than buying drinks at the shop they have inside the place. Suddenly, I heard someone call out my name. It's Ayane?!

Ayane: Nick-kun!!

Nick: A-Ayane?! What brings you here?..

Ayane: I was just buying groceries and was on my way back home until I saw you. Whoa you're karaoke-ing??

Nick: Y-Yeah.. haha

Ayane: Mannn I want to hear you sing..

Nick: M-Maybe one day?...

Ayane: Hehe promise me!!

Nakajima's POV

What's taking him so long.. the vending machine's not that far from our room. Maybe I should check it out to make sure he's okay. Wait.. Is that.. What's her name again... Oh Horikita. What's she doing here? Wait she's talking with Takahashi.

Nick: M-Maybe one day?...

Ayane: Hehe promise me!!

Nakajima: Takahashi-kun there you are! Come on our date isn't finished yet.

Ayane & Nick: D-Date?!

Nick: S-Sorry.. I was just talking with Ayane here. I'll be back in a minute.

Nakajima: We've only got the room for an hour and a half.. come on!!

Nick: Sorry Ayane.. I have to get back.. and i-it's not a date! Just a hang out!

Ayane: Hehe it's alright Nick-kun.. well see you later.

In the karaoke room

Still Nakajima's POV

Nakajima: Took you long enough 

Nick: Sorry sorry here's your drink

Nakajima: Hehe it's alright.. say Takahashi-kun.. do you like Horikita? You seem to be always hanging out with her at school.

Nick: W-What?! Y-Yes... N-No! 

I was right. By the looks on his face, he really does like her. I'm sorry Horikita-chan but I'm afraid Takahashi-kun is mine and only mine.

Nick: W-Why ask?..

Nakajima: Hehe no reason

Takahashi-kun, I will be yours.