Good Night, My Love

After a few days, Ayane finally got discharged from the hospital. She's still kind of weak so they advised her to keep resting at home. I visit Ayane everyday because her parents are very busy with work so they put their trust in me to take care of Ayane. I'm just glad that Ayane made it.. I can't even bear the thought of losing the person I care and love.

Sakuta and Kiyotaka still give me notes from class. They explained the notes to me, then I explained them to Ayane at her home. She understands so quickly so it's easy to teach her.

At Ayane's home

Ayane lives in a two story house like me. We were just watching tv in Ayane's room. She's lying in her bed while I'm just sitting on the floor. Her room is very neat and tidy compared to my room. She even have a whole bookcase filled with books since she likes to read a lot. 

Ayane: Oh Nick-kun! I almost forgot.. Here's a gift for you. It's a thank you gift for taking care of me while I was in the hospital hehe..

It's a cute Daredevil Funko Pop. I've always wanted to buy this but it's always out of stock at our nearby comic store. I swear the love I have for this girl grow more and more everyday. 

Nick: Wow! Thank you so much, Ayane! Where did you even get this?

Ayane: I saw one online.. And I know you really love the show so I bought this for you..

Nick: I hope it doesn't cost you much...

Ayane: No.. No it does not.. It's for you, Nick-kun..

Nick: Thank you, Ayane.. I love you..

Ayane: I love you more hehe..

How could someone be so perfect in every ways? I'm not lying by saying this girl is amazing. I'm so lucky to be having her by my side. I want to spend the rest of my life with you, Ayane.

Her father came home for a little while in the afternoon to bring us lunch. It's from a fast food restaurant nearby.

It's actually quite delicious but yeah it's unhealthy to eat too much

It's actually quite delicious but yeah it's unhealthy to eat too much. It's like one of those meals where you're advised to eat once a week maybe. Wait why am I talking about this? Let's continue to the story.