It Came True

Sakuta started explaining his plan to Ayane.

Ayane: That's not too bad...

Sakuta: Yeah do you think Nick's gone home already?

Ayane: Yeah probably... we do it tomorrow?

Sakuta: Alright

Ayane: Thank you again, Sakuta

Sakuta: Haha no worries! I'll always support Ayanick

Ayane: A-Ayanick?!

Sakuta: Nevermind! Hahaha see you tomorrow~

Ayane: W-Wait! Who came up with t-that?!

Nick's POV

Does Ayane really hate me? Damn I can't get this thought out of my head.. I really like her.. I can't bear the feeling of Ayane hating me.. Maybe I just need to get some sleep..

The next day

God I hope today will be a chill day at school. Guess Ayane's still ignoring me.. Ugh man let it go. She's probably just busy. There's no way Ayane hates you.. right? Yeah this thought will never leave my mind. It will haunt me for the whole day I bet. While I was deep in my thoughts, I heard someone call out my name.

Sakuta: Yo dude!

Nick: Oh hey man.

Sakuta: We need to talk about something important.

Nick: Dude if it's about me not inviting you to see the movie.. I really thought you were busy that day so I just invited Kiyotaka.

Sakuta: No it's no- Wait you guys watched that movie without me?! Nevermind that! We'll talk about it later. It's something far more important. It's about Ayane.

Nick: A-Ayane? Well what is it?

Sakuta: You know why she's avoiding you?

Nick: No..

Sakuta: Well the thing is, Nakajima-san threatened her. She forced Ayane to stay away from you or else she will humiliate you. Ayane didn't want to take the risk because she cares about you so she was forced to follow through.

Nick: N-Nakajima?.. That can't be right.. But she's so nice and friendly to everyone...

Sakuta: Yeah I know how it feels dude but most people has their own secrets or secret side that they don't want people to know about.

Nick: So Ayane doesn't really hate me?...

Sakuta: Of course no, man. You really have a paranoid mind huh.

Nick: I'm going to confront Nakajima-san about this.

(In Sakuta's mind): Whoa he looks so determined and he didn't even stutter one bit.

Sakuta: Good luck, dude. You got this.

During lunch

Nakajima's POV

Ahh I finally finished this math problem. Why does the teacher always gives hard questions. It's so tiring.. Huh? What's this piece of paper doing here? Someone must've dropped it while I was busy doing the question. Oh it says something here.

"Kyoto Nakajima meet me on the roof during lunch"

Well now I know it wasn't accidental. Ugh if someone's going to ask me out again, I feel very sorry for them. My heart already belongs to somebody. Guess I better go there.

Didn't took me long to get there since my class is near the stairs and it's not that high. When I opened the door, I saw a person. It was Nick. It looks like he's with somebody. Wait what is Horikita doing here near him?!

Nakajima: W-What's the meaning of this?

Nick: Cut the crap, Nakajima-san. I know what happened. It's not right to do this kind of thing.

 It's not right to do this kind of thing

Oh god his glare is scaring me.

Nakajima: B-But I love you! I don't want anybody else to have you!

Nick: You're threatening an innocent girl, Nakajima-san! Also, isn't it supposed to be my choice?! This is the real and cruel world we live in and I'm sorry but you can't just control everything like a god! Not everything can be your way. I love Ayane! When she avoided me all this time, I felt lost.. I asked myself if I did anything wrong.. You might think that there's no harm in doing what you were doing but guess what there is one! I'm sorry but my mind is already set.. You just ruined your chance even more by doing this..

Ayane: Y-You.. love me?

Nick's POV

Oh crap I forgot Ayane's with me.

Nick: Yes I do... I know you don't feel the same way but.. It just feels right to let you know.

Ayane: O-Of course I do feel the same way! I was just scared to tell you...

Nick: Guess we aren't so different after all

I looked beside me towards Nakajima-san. She just stands there silently.

Nick: Look Nakajima-san, what you did was really terrible but I can forgive you if you promise not to do something like this again..

Nakajima: R-Really?.. What about Horikita-chan? 

Ayane: I'm not really the type to hate someone so I can forgive you too

Nakajima: T-Then I promise! I won't do anything like this again!

Nick: I knew you were a good person, Nakajima-san..

I'm glad we all made up. Nakajima then left. Now it's just me and Ayane alone.. oh god.

Nick: So.. w-what now?

Ayane: I mean.. we both have feelings for each other.. w-want to give it a try?

Nick: Y-Yeah.. sure..

Ayane: I'm.. glad.

Wow I guess my dream

Wow I guess my dream.. It came true. I'm finally with Ayane. I wonder how this is going to be.