Best Day Ever

Ah yes today's the day. The long awaited school festival. I wonder if it will be good like last year's though. There's only one way to find out then. Hm.. Why am I feeling nervous all of the sudden? Oh crap. The singing competition...

It's okay.. calm down, Nick. You've practiced a lot these few days, you'll do great. You can do this. Oh god it isn't the same feeling. I'm still nervous.. I need Ayane's motivation. Can I skip school today? Ah man get yourself together. Let's just try.

At school

Everyone seems to be preparing for the festival. I should check up on the girls. Sakuta, Kiyotaka and I promised to help out Ayane and Nakano set up their small shop outside. I'm pretty sure they're selling cookies or something. I heard Nakajima-san's also joining them. I'm glad they're all friends now.

If I'm not mistaken, they're setting it up near this area. Wow they're so many people here. I heard someone called out my name.

Ayane: Nick-kun! 

Wow.. She's so breathtaking. How could someone be so perfect. I'm probably the luckiest guy ever to be having her as my girlfriend. (Wow so corny)

Nick: Sorry I'm a bit late.. Is there anything I could assist you guys with?

Kiyotaka: It's alright dude. Could you carry one more box from class? Bring them here.

Nick: On it.

Ayane: Be careful, Nick-kun.

Nick: I will, thanks.

I made my way to our class. Yeah this box doesn't seem too heavy. Some of the cookies are in here. They're wrapped so nicely. I started to walk out of the class until someone called out to me.

Unknown person: Dude you're Nick Takahashi right?

Nick: Yeah? Who're you?

Unknown person: Call me Akira and this is Haru. So I've heard you're dating Horikita huh.

Oh no am I going to get beaten up? The way he says that seems like it.

Nick: Y-Yeah?..

Unknown person: Please teach us how did you do it! We want to get a hot and cute girlfriend too!