Important A/N

^^^IMPORTANT STUFF/DISCLAIMERS^^^

First off, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR CHOOSING MY STORY!

Secondly, I would like to state that I DO NOT OWN NARUTO, ANY OF IT'S CHARACTERS, OR IT'S PLOT. NARUTO BELONGS TO ITS CREATORS, I GIVE THEM FULL CREDIT. ALSO, I DO NOT OWN YOU. I DO NOT OWN THE COVER ART FOR THIS STORY.

Thirdly, this is a Fem! Modern! reader, various x reader fanfic. It will be set in the Naruto universe. For those who have no hair for medical or personal reasons, I will be avoiding mentioning hair. If I mess up, please leave a comment so I can fix it.

Fourthly, there will be no lemon so please don't ask. There will, however, be some fluff and suggestive jokes. Also, swearing. Y/N will also use some colorful language, however it will be nothing to bad. There will also be some triggers (Death, Kidnapping) (This is Naruto, this stuff is canon), however there will be warnings before and after to signify the start and end. If you aren't comfortable with that stuff, then please don't read this story.

Finally, it's a HUGE pet peeve of mine when fanfics say 'Y/N iS aN iNtRoVeRt' then have her best buds with literally everyone 2 seconds later, so ima just say it now: You will be an extrovert. Yes, you will have times where you will be more introverted, but I just don't want to be one of THOSE fanfics.

^^^UPDATE SCHEDULE^^^

I will be doing completely random updates tbh, depending how much spare time I have. I will be updating as frequently as possible, so don't expect to be waiting months on end or anything like that, but please don't pressure me; I can be pretty busy. I have no word limit, but I will stick to a 1500 word minimum.

^^^IMPORTANT INFO^^^

Y/N's Personality:

* She is Chaotic at times (Which is most of the time)

*She is helpful and kind, but also incredibly sarcastic and screws with people for fun

*She is loyal to her friends

*She is the type of person to both think things through incredibly thoroughly and simultaneously not stop to think if she SHOULD, but only that she COULD

*She doesn't mind being friends with someone, but if she feels they are mean or rude, she WILL say something

*She loves pranks, screwing with people's minds (Cough Kakashi cough), caffeine, and literally any form of sugar she can get her hands on.

*She dislikes annoying, snake-loving perverts whose names begin with 'O' and will make it her personal mission to flip them off at every opportunity.

^^^LOVE INTRESTS^^^

*Adults Will Not Be Love Interests Until Y/n Is 18*

- Naruto (aka. How many bowls of ramen do you think I can eat in one sitting x Six. Cause' that's all my wallet can handle.)

- Sasuke (aka. Emo TM x I will shove fun-dip down your throat until you start having fun, capeesh?)

- Kakashi (aka. No, you can't see what's under my mask x Bet.)

- Kiba (aka. Hey, sweet cheeks~ x Sweet..? WHERE ARE THE LOLLIES!?)

- Choji (aka. ...Wanna chip? x *Takes entire bag and chugs it* Thanks.)

- Shikamaru (aka. *Trying to calmly cloud gaze* x *Snoring loudly*)

-Haku (aka. Zabuza isn't the only thing special to me anymore x I know, right? I thought the same thing when I first had coffee.)

-Zabuza (aka. WILL YOU STOP CALLING ME 'COWPRINT'!? x No <3)

-Kankuro (aka. Well aren't you a cutie~ x Shove off, cat ears)

-Gaara (aka. Aren't you scared of me x OMFG RED PANDA! MUST BE PROTECTED AT ALL COSTS! ADORABLEEE~!!)

-Lee (aka. Will you be my girlfriend!? x ...Sure. Why not?)

-Obito (aka. You remind me of Rin... x Yeah, I mean, we're both dead inside.)

-Deidara (aka. Art is an explosion x My dude, allow me to introduce you to the Molotov Cocktail...)

-Sasori (aka. Don't drink that, it's poison x I MUST CHUGETH THE FORBIDDEN LIQUID!!)

-Neji (aka. The stars cannot hold a candle to your beauty x I.. I don't think stars have arms)

-Hinata (aka. I-I really l-like you x Cool. Now let's go set you up with Naruto..)

- Sakura (aka. Look, Y/n! I did it! I'm a Medical Ninja! x Great! *Gets Stabbed* REVIVE)

- Itachi (aka. Y/n, what is your fascination with crows? x CHAT.)

- Kabuto (aka. Now now, Y/n; It won't hurt to badly x I can't believe I lost at Mariokart to you.)

- Madara (aka. The world Is a messy place.... x Bro have you seen my room?)

- Sai (aka. You are my muse in this colorless world x I'm about to hurl a whole bunch of em')

- Pain (aka. Stop referring to me by that name x Glass Pain! Eheheheh)

- Ino (aka. Hey, girlie! You wanna' flower? x Why is it YELLOW!?)

- Karin (aka. Cease this stupidity at once, or I will be forced to- x Call your manager?)

- Tsunade (aka. Eyes up here, Y/n x Mine aren't)

- Utakata (aka. I am the Six-Tail jinchūriki x And I'll be the T-Nine)

- Shisui (aka. You mustn't carry feelings for me, I am a murderer x C'mon [Redacted] emo boy!)

- Izuna (aka. Stop calling me Sasuke Kinnie. I am older than he x What was that, Sasuke Kinnie?)

- Manato (aka. A DILF, you say? x YES)

- Iruka (aka. Erm.. Y/n, why are you hugging me? x Teddy bear my love)

- Jiraiya ( I suppose you can help me test out any ideas you have for my books~ x New book idea)

PS- I'm officially closing the suggestions poll, cause' ya'll are simps. Thirty-one love interests my gosh-

^^^Final Notes^^^

K, now that that is out of the way, let us begin the chaos. RELEASE THE Y/N!!!

Enjoy!

-Rando