Hell No.

A/N: Ya'll need to chill. Almost 20 THOUSAND reads? THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!! If you have any ideas for a special, feel free to comment here!

A/NN: Enjoy the extra-long chapter :D

^^^Recap^^^

"We need three people on our team, right?"

"That's correct. Teams with any more or less than three people on their squad will not be permitted entry into the exams." Zabuza replies, nodding slightly.

"Then... Where's our third member?" You ask, gesturing to Haku and yourself, then the empty spot next to you.

"They're waiting for us inside. I'll have you know they were pretty excited to finally meet you; Practically got down on their knees and begged the Hokage to be put on your team. Personally, I dislike them for their lack of honor, but who knows. Perhaps their skill will make up for their... Less-tolerable qualities. They've been talking themselves up quite a bit, I hear."

^^^Present^^^

"Gah!" A boy gasps, falling harshly onto the wooden floors. He clutches his arm in pain, and you can already see it beginning to swell.

"You're taking the Chunin exams, but you can't even get past us?" Kotetsu grins, looking down at the injured Ninja hopeful on the floor.

"Why don't you give up now before you get hurt?" Izumo adds with a mocking hand on his hips.

"Yeah, I think I hear your Mommy calling you~" Kotetsu chuckles.

"Please let us through, we're supposed to go in there!"

Kotetsu raises his fist to slap her down, but you get there first. Grabbing his wrist with a protective glint in your eye, you slam his hand against the wall and stand over him despite being 0" 1'. Cause', y'know, you're Y/n L/n.

"Dude. Come on. I get you're a prick, but there's no need to be the entire bloody cactus-" You turn to Izumo, who was looking at his injured friend with a hand on his Kunai knife.

"I Daffy-Ducking dare you."

He releases it, backing off.

"Man, that's harsh..." Someone whispers from the crowd, which did not go unnoticed by Kotetsu, who had by now pulled himself up from the floor.

"Did you say harsh?" He asks, wincing slightly as he crosses his arms. "Don't kid yourself. We're being nice in comparison. The exams are going to make this look like a picnic." His voice echoes around the now-silent room as he continues, "Some of you won't survive the exams, others will be wrecked for life, and some of you might go crazy. For a Chunin, it's always life or death."

Izumo takes over, tag-teaming the speech, "You think it's a joke!? Chunin are qualified to lead missions. The lives of your squad members are in your hands, so you better be enough to take the heat. Delicate little girls don't belong here." He looks to the girl you just saved, who was standing slightly behind you with a sharp glare on her face, "We're just thinning out the herd. You won't pass anyway, so go home and play with your dolls." Izumo finishes with a grin.

Sasuke steps toward them, a look of boredom and distaste adorning his face. So the usual look, really. "Nice speech. Now, both of you step aside and let us through," He looks to them, eyes hardening, "And while you're at it, reverse the Genjutsu. We can see through your illusion anyway. We're going to the third floor."

Mumbled whispers of confusion ripple out among the crowd;

"Huh?"

"A Genjutsu?"