500 Views Special

^^^TW- A long and super corny rant from a faceless author whom someone had the brilliant idea of handing a computer to^^^

HOLY. CHICKEN. MC. NUGGETS.

How. And I mean how. Did FIVE-HUNDRED PEOPLE READ THIS STORY!?? That's.. That's more than I ever thought I would get. Seriously. I started this story at the beginning of this year as something that one of my friends forced me to do, and I actually ended up really enjoying it. 

So, as a result, I kept going. I eventually started to use this platform as a way for me to vent my issues. Problems IRL? Make some amazing virtual people (Like you, for example) smile. And that is something I am so proud of.

I cannot describe the happiness and serotonin I feel as I open up Wattpad when I wake up in the morning (As has become my daily routine), and see that little orange notification circle next to my profile picture! I'm always so excited to see just what's behind it. Your messages, votes, comments, and reads never fail to bring a smile to my face, and I am so thankful for all of you.

If I could, I would send a cookie to every single one of you.

Ily all, 

-Rando :)

^^^TW- Over^^^

Now, onto the special

Okay, so, I was thinking what to do for the 500-views special when I had an epiphany.

ł₮'₴ ₳ ฿Ɇ₳₵Ⱨ Ɇ₱ł₴ØĐɆ!

.

.

.

Yeah, nah. Actually, it's...

.

.

.

✨🔥👏🎉 ~~INCORRECT QUOTES, PART 2!~~🎉👏🔥✨

.

.

.

Heheh.

.

.

.

Please don't hurt me.

.

.

.

Look, it was either this or S/O scenarios. 

.

.

.

And that would have been awkward for all of us.

~

Kakashi, after being *asked* to lead a genin team consisting of a useless forehead, a hyperactive fox, ReVeNgE TM, and a suicidal Gen-Z: Can I say no? Is it even possible to say no? Cause' if so, I'm saying no.

Naruto: Why is Sasuke smiling? And what happened to Y/N's forehead?

Shikamaru, sighing: Y/N was about to hit their head on the door frame, so I told them to duck, and they quacked at me. 

Shikamaru: And then they hit their head.

Naruto: *Wheezing*

Y/N: Sakura sneezed earlier and I accidentally said 'Shut the fuck up' instead of 'bless you'.

Sasuke: How do you accidentally say 'Shut the fuck up'?