IT'S THE FINAL BRAINCELL (NEE NOO NEEE NOO)

~In which- HEY! WTF ARE YOU DOING!?- NEE NOO NEEE NOOO NEEEEE~

A/N: Have you ever gotten high off of sniffing candles? Just smelled them until you can't stop laughing?

A/NN: This is the filler chapter of chaos. The one where they flip off gravity and walk up a tree.

A/NNN: I've been in a candle shop for the past 3 1/2 hours. I made it my personal mission to smell every. single. candle. in that shop. It was not a good idea. I can now feel colors.

A/NNNN: When I got home, I decided to write a chapter in one go then publish. Screw editing. No sane me to wreck the dumpster fire that this chapter is. Enjoy.

A/NNNN: (っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ Help me ♥. 

^^^Recap^^^

Oh, wait. I'm actually kinda' tired.. I guess my little Percy-Jackson move back there was to much for my unhealthy-ass self.

WHAM!

"Y/N-CHANNNNNNN!!!"

Naruto runs over and tries to give CPR to your -ehem- chest area.

DW tho, cause Sasuke swoops in to the rescue and sweeps you onto his back.

The (conscious) members of Team Seven follow Tazuna to his home, as Naruto gives a hard glare to Sasuke.

Wait.. Why am I so mad at him? I should be glad I don't have to carry Y/N-chan! She's heavy! Naruto shivers, recalling the time he found you passed out in front of the apartment block. It's probably just cause' N/N's my friend, and I don't want that lame guy to be carrying her.. Yeah, that's it!

^^^Present^^^

(A/N: Does this chapter follow the plot? Eh. Do I care? Eh.)

After arriving at Tazuna's home (Finally), you and Kakashi are brought inside as Tsunami, his daughter, tends to your wounds. 

Meanwhile, the rest of Team Seven are sat in the dining room with Tazuna.

They are currently in total disbelief after the effects of being around you wore off and their braincells came back online.

"-Think about it. Do you remember what that Tracker Nin did to Zabuza's body?" Kakashi questioned.

"..He took it away." Sakura answered, being useful for once.

"Exactly. Tracker Nin deal with the bodies right then and there, not take them away. Do you remember the weapons he used?"

"Senbon needles." Sasuke says.

"B-But!" Naruto spluttered, "We saw his body! Believe it!"

"You checked it! There was no pulse!" Cherry-blossom-more-useless-than-a-lifeguard-at-the-Sahara-Desert bitch said.

"The Senbon needles only put him in a death-like state. Zabuza isn't really dead, it only seemed like it. So, now that we know Zabuza is alive, we need to prepare." Kakashi states.

"What do you mean by that, Sensei? How can we do that when you can barely move?" Sakura asks, confused.

"Just because I can't move doesn't mean I can't train you."

"Hold on!" Sakura remarks, "A little last minute training won't work against Zabuza. I mean, you could barely defeat him using the Sharingan!"

"Trust me, I know what I'm doing- I'm not a Sensei for nothing. There's nothing that could walk through that door that I can't protect you from-"