BELLS.

~In which a grown man gets nae naed by a twelve-year-old~

^^^Recap^^^

Not a moment later, a gloved hand reaches through the door and slowly slides it open. All four Genin watch in anticipation as the door slides open and the eraser falls in slow motion... Straight onto Kakashi's head.

It's so silent you can hear a pin drop.

You and Naruto burst into cheers as you stick your tongue out at Sakura and Sasuke and collect your prize.

"Yoink!"

"I got him!" Naruto cheers happily, "He totally fell for it!"

Sakura, in a last ditch attempt to save herself says, "I'm sorry, Sensei. I told him not to do it, but he wouldn't listen. I'd never do anything like that!" She pleads.

Kakashi's eye twitches (A/N: See what I did there? Eh? Eh?)

"Hmm, how can I put this?" He says, putting a hand to his chin in thought, "My first impression of this group... Well, I hate all of you."

^^^Present^^^

Sakura, Sasuke, and Naruto sink down in depression whilst you deadpan;

"Jokes on you, I hate myself to."

^^^Mini timeskip brought to you by a single eraser: The one weapon of mass dustruction that Kakashi is incapable of dodging^^^

The five of you are sitting on the roof, you being restrained by Sasuke after you tried to do a flip off the edge.

"..Alright, why don't you all introduce yourselves?" Kakashi suggests, keeping a watchful eye on you from his seat on the railing.

"Introduce ourselves?" Sakura asks, "Well, what are we supposed to say?"

"Things you like, things you hate, dreams for the future, hobbies- Things like that." He replies. "L/N, you first."

"No, you." You say, pulling an UNO reverse card out from who knows where. Its laminated surface glints in the sunlight as Naruto is forced to shield his eyes from its blinding glory.

Overcome by its power, Kakashi rolls his eye in a sign of submission to the Great Lord Shaggy and points to himself. "I'm Kakashi Hatake. Things I like and things I hate.. I don't really feel like telling you that. My dreams for the future.. I've never really thought about it. As for my hobbies.. I have lots of hobbies." He answers vaguely. He's obviously very shy about his personal life, so you decide to help him out.

"Your name is Kakashi Hatake. Your favorite foods are salt-broiled saury and eggplant-mixed miso soup. Your chakra natures are lighting and earth. You hate people who abandon their friends and your hobby is reading. To be specific, you love reading Icha Icha Para- MMPH!!" Kakashi slams his hand over your mouth, cutting you off.

"Thank you for sharing, Y/N." He says, giving you a 'Say anything else and I'll Chidori you" look.

He then abruptly removes his hand from your mouth faster than the speed of light, "Did you just.. Lick me?" He asks in disbelief, his eyes widening.

You nod, licking your lips and flashing him a toothy smile. "Mmm.. Tangy."

Kakashi looks at you like you're a psychopath, and honestly, he isn't wrong.

"Alright... You on the right, you first!" He says, choosing not to acknowledge your previous statement.

You look at Naruto as he messes with his headband.