Help I got B four times in a row-

Having finally calmed down after the whole ordeal, you are given a heart attack when a puff of smoke appears in front of you, and an adult with either a clear drinking problem or power issues appears. Probably both. "All right, you baby face degenerates. Pipe down and listen up!" The smoke fully fades, revealing Ibiki and the other Chunins. "It's time to begin. I'm Ibiki Marino, your proctor. And from this moment, your worst enemy."

You raise your hand.

Ibiki sighs, "Yes, maggot?"

"..."

"..."

"...What if we're already our own worst enemy?"

.

.

.

^^^Present^^^

"Look, you annoying little shit- I don't get paid enough to deal with a load of snot nosed kid's 'my father will hear about this', and I sure as hell don't give a dam about your dumb self-esteem issues. So you better shut your trap before I-" Ibiki pauses, turning to face the rest of the Chunin with a dark shadow covering his eyes, "You! Candidates from the Village Hidden in the Sound... Knock it off! Who told you that you could fight!? You want to be failed before we've even begun, huh?"

Dosu turns his head, a nonchalant expression on his face as he feigns ignorance; "Sorry. It's our first time. Guess we're a little jumpy, sir."

Ibiki smirks with all the patience of a school teacher, huffing audibly before continuing, "I'll say this once, so listen up. There will be no combat between candidates. No attacking each other without the permission of your proctor. And even then, the use of fatal force is strictly prohibited. Anyone who even thinks of messing with me will be disqualified immediately. Got it?"

Zaku scoffs, his lips curling up like the grinch. "No fatal force? That's no fun."

A couple of the more violently inclined Chunins chuckle at his bold statement. One puts his hand over his teammate's, preventing them from bringing their popcorn bucket back out.

Suddenly, the sound of nails scraping down a chalkboard echoes throughout the room... Oh, wait. Never mind. It's just your sister.

"Yeah, Ibiki-san ✨😑🙄🙄✨✨! You baka😫😫😫, they had no 🛑 idea 💡 it was a rule until you said it 🙄🙄🙄😀😏😁😎! Can't you forgive them just this once😏😔🥺😭... For me 😭🥺🙃😉😊😍?"

Ibiki looks like he was just forced to suck a lemon. Though, to his credit, he continues his speech that he definitely did not rehearse in the mirror at all.

"Now, if we're ready; we'll proceed to the first stage of the Chunin exam. Hand over your paperwork. In return, you'll each be given a number." He says as he holds out a white square with the number one written neatly on it. "This number determines where you will sit for the exam; Your current seating arrangement will mean nothing as of now. We'll start the written test once you're all seated." Ibiki turns to one of the many guards standing sentry at the edges of the room, "You. Get that S/n girl's paperwork for me. I'm not touching that dam thing."

Wait the paper in front of you isn't your exam paper? Then what are these questions?

1. Please confirm your full legal name

2. Please confirm your birthdate

3. Please confirm your place of residence (Village, Residence ID)

You slam your head against the desk before standing up, thinking to yourself as you do;

Oh my gosh Y/n you so stupid.