Hokage Bokage

~In which they take you to their leader, and are deemed too immature to be a threat~

^^^Recap^^^

You kept eye contact as you gripped the grass behind you and shakily stood up.

"What's your name?" Kakashi asked with a tone of softness and authority, you could see his hand was dangerously close to his kunai.

You took a deep breath and looked the man in the eye as you said:

"YOUR MOM!"

Yeah, Jk:

"Y/N L/N. Call me Y/N, Kakashi Hatake."

^^^Present^^^

"How do you know my name?" Kakashi asked suspiciously, a slight growl in his voice as he tightened his grip on his kunai. Who the heck is this kid? Are they even a child?- What if they're a ninja come to assassinate the village posing as one? I should kill them right here, just to be safe. I could-

You snap your fingers in front of his face. 

"Tis' the ability of my clan, the L/Ns." You reply, breaking his train of thought. 

"The L/Ns? Never heard of them. And what do you mean by 'special ability'? Do you mean a Kekkai Genkai?" Kakashi interrogated, about three seconds from taking a crash course in 'how to hide a body'.

"We keep to ourselves. As for your other question, our ability is known as 'Animanga'. It allows us to interact with this universe's timeline, showing us the past, present, and future of this world and its inhabitants. By using this ability, I was able to see yours." You say calmly. You could almost see the reflection of your silver tongue in the lake.

"And how do I know you're telling the truth?" Kakashi asked. If he was being honest, he was a bit curious of this supposed prophet. "How do I know you didn't just hear my name from somewhere?"

You smirked. Closing your eyes, you made a bunch of random hand signs including the peace sign and the Vulcan's 'live long and prosper', before snapping your eyes open dramatically.

"Kakashi Hatake." You began. "I have just one thing to say to you: Rin."

Kakashi froze.

"How..." He began, but you cut him off.

"Magic. Oh, and, uh... I'mallalone'causemyclanisgoneandIhavenowheretogoso... TAKE ME TO YOUR LEADER!!" You yelled dramatically, startling Kakashi out of his momentary daze.

Oh mages of Wattpad, Gods of Anime, please let this work-

Kakashi just nods, releasing his grip on his kunai.

~~~

And that friends, is how the Hokage ended up with an unconscious girl being dropped not-so-gracefully in front of him.

"Kakashi, who is this?" He asked, cocking a brow at the unconscious female on the ground in front of him.

"Y/N L/N. She has the ability to see the future, apparently." Kakashi replied.

"See the... future?" The Hokage asked incredulously.

"I to was skeptic at first, Lord Hokage, but the girl proved her abilities to be true."

"And how did she do this?"

"She knew about Rin."

The Hokage was taken aback to say the least, but he kept his composure and replied in his usual, logical manner.