*Deep Breath* GAARA MY LOVE

TW Guys, mentions of bullying an suicidal thoughts during Sakura's P.O.V. Stay safe, and take care of yourselves. ILY all, and my inbox is always open.

^^^RECAP^^^

The red-headed boy stands upside-down from a tree branch staring at Kankuro with cold aqua-blue eyes.

"You are an embarrassment to our village." He says, cold and threatening as an iceberg to the Titanic.

"Uh, hey Gaara..." The tone in Kankuro's voice changes drastically, almost a squeak.

Yours does the opposite. "RED PANDAAAAA!!!" You yell, launching yourself at him.

*Blanket cape stats: Special Effect: +4 Jump boost while equipped*

^^^PRESENT^^^

Gaara, without hesitation, sends his deadly, motherly sand to stop your forceful attack of love and affection.

It twists and snakes itself around your body, restraining your limbs from any movement as you hold a starfish position in the air. It visibly struggles to capture your cape within its binds, almost seeming to swat at it like cat would a length of string whilst the wind randomizes its direction.

Gaara stares at you with cold, calculating seafoam eyes.

"Who are you?" His question is short, curt, and simple.

But not so simple you can understand it.

"Deez."

Gaara apparently doesn't know how to appreciate peak humor when he sees it, because you feel the sand tighten around you. Your toes are going kinda' numb. Now your legs. Now your- Oh, wow. He's not stopping. Is bro actually about to sand coffin-dance me?

..It was then that you realized you had exactly two options:

1. Sacrifice your dignity (Pull a Sakura and yell to your teammates for help)

2. Sacrifice your dignity part II (Use the forbidden technique)

As the oxygen slowly left your brain, you chose your destiny. Like the chaos coursing through your veins when undertaking the Genocide Route in Undertale, you did the only thing you could do under the current circumstances before being popped like a stress ball.

Option II: The Forbidden Technique

You moan.

Immediately, the sand recedes. You felt rustling in your backpack as the sand quickly doused itself with hand sanitizer.

Gaara stares at you, wide-eyed, before snapping himself out of it as he and his team jump away from whoever this crazy person was.

(Hint: It was you)

Sasuke grabs you by the back of your 'Ninja Hoodie' (You're not telling them you just tried to tackle Gaara of the sand in your pajamas), and began dragging you away, muttering under his breath. Calling him an Emo Icon, you noticed the subtle shift in the amount of dirt staining your clothes. Which went from a bit to Niagara falls. If Niagara falls was horizontal. And also made of dirt.

^^^With The Sand Siblings^^^

"Have you forgotten the reason we came all the way here?" Gaara asks his brother, an unshakeable, ice-cold gaze in his eyes.

"Uh, I know... I- I mean- they challenged us. They started the whole thing, really. 'Specially that weird hot one with the blanket get-up; Such a freak-"