Cow Cosplayer Has A Plan

~In Which A Blind Guy Attacks A Sentient Paintbrush with his Sewing-Needle Sidekick~

^^^Recap^^^

Haku speaks up. "It was not my desire to become a Shinobi- It's painful. I don't want to kill you, but if you advance, I will have no other choice. I will kill the kindness in my own heart and fully embrace the Shinobi way. There will be no mercy, and no turning back. This Bridge will be the battlefield where our dreams collide. Now I must fight for my dream, as you fight for yours. Please do not blame me. I fight for someone who is precious to me- I live for him, and I face death for him so that his dream may become a reality. That is my dream, and for the sake of my dream, if I must, I will act as a Shinobi and take your lives."

^^^Present^^^

You, Naruto, and Sasuke smirk at Haku's last statement- He's more wrong than your math tests.

"Sasuke! Y/N! Naruto! take this guy out, you can do it!!" They all heard the pink-themed Team Mascot yelling out to them.

"Sakura, don't. Don't push them." Kakashi sternly lectures her, still having a staring contest with Zabuza.

Jeez, those two have some beef..

.

.

.

HEhe, get it? Beef?

.

.

.

I am the epitome of comedy.

Sakura glances at Kakashi in confusion, "Huh?"

"Even if they somehow find a way to overcome the Mirror Jutsu, they still couldn't defeat this Ninja." Kakashi explains in a grave tone.

Zabuza chuckles darkly- His broad, fashionable shoulders shaking as Kakashi continues speaking whilst intensifying his glare toward Zabuza from 'Did you just touch my food, you uncivilized salad-?' to 'Bitch, I have hydro flask and am not afraid to serve a life sentence'.

"They have such a desire to win, but they don't have the instinct to kill." Kakashi continues.

Sakura gasps at her Sensei's words, terrified for her teammate's lives yet doing literally nothing to help them even though she is in the perfect position to do so.

"That boy is a whole other breed- He lives for pain, he thrives on it." Kakashi says gravely.

Zabuza lifts his head and stares at Kakashi. "Exactly. Your village has become complacent, your trainees never learned the most important lesson of all- To kill the feelings within their own hearts, to crush an opponent mercilessly, to destroy with no emotion or regret." With those words his sinister Chakra shows itself, dancing in the wind like a flame.

Sakura gasps. "But then Sensei, what are we gonna do!? Please tell us!"

Kakashi begins to visualize scenarios of a plan in his mind like Doctor Strange or some bullshit. C'mon man, this isn't Thanos- It's some guy cosplaying as a cow.

I can make a break to save them all, but he'd slay the bridge builder. If I use Shadow clones now, he just match them with his water clones. I'd be wasting chakra- Haha... So I have no choice :) Kakashi lifts his hand towards his headband and carefully grips onto it. It's me or Zabuza, here and now. I'll have to do this the hard way. With that, Kakashi fully shows his black and red eye.