A salute to a legend

Hey guys, first of all... This is not an update.

It's a thank you.

As some of you may already know, this morning the streamer, gamer, and minecraft legend himself, Technoblade, passed away after losing his battle with cancer. 

This news hit a lot of people hard, myself included. So I would like to take a moment to say a few things about this amazing pig-headed person.

Technoblade was one of my favorite comfort streamers, and always managed to make me smile no matter how down I was feeling. No matter what I was going through, no matter terrible I felt, he would always give me the courage to stand back up again. 

And I was not the only one.

Technoblade was an inspiration to millions of people, pigs, and unicorns alike all over the world. As well as a few lazer raptors. His sense of humor and sarcastic wit was truly something that none could rival, and his love for what he did was unparalleled. 

We will never forget his MCC wins, crazy stunts, anarchy, and absolute disregard for authority. We will never forget his fighting spirit nor his compassion for others. 

Most of all, we will never forget him. 

So thank you, Technoblade. May you join those orphans wherever you drop kicked them to, and when God sends you to Hell, let him hesitate. But only a little.

And finally,

As a last salute to a legend,

Technoblade never dies