ABCDEFU

~In which Zabuza ain't done till' he says so~

A/N: Dear Past Me, 

.

.

.

F*ck you.

A/NN: To make up for past me's higher-than-average stupidity, I've decided that during the Chunin exams I will be introducing a new character. It will also help me to deal with another issue I've been facing; The Team numbers required during the exam. 

Trust me when I say, when this character comes in, shit's gonna' to get thrown on its head.

Oh, and before I forget, here's a clue as to who it is:

And then there were two.

^^^Recap^^^

How the heck do I even recap that??

Here's a meme or something instead :)

^^^Present^^^

(A/N: Due to whatever the [beep] past me has done, we're skipping the tree thing. Straight (😏) onto when Naruto gets found by Haku. You are there sleeping next to him. No, we're not questioning why you gutter chicken.)

(A/NN: Also, I'm cannoning it that Haku has slight Yandere tendencies, due to his view of what a relationship should be being so warped by Zabuza. Don't worry, he's not a full-on Yandere, but there are a few of those thoughts and actions mentioned. He's like an.. Innocent Yandere? Just figured I should put a TW on this chapter. If you don't feel like you should read it, don't. Prioritize your own mental health, k?)

(Please read the first few paragraphs of this chapter in a David Attenborough voice. Trust me.)

The alarm clock like tone of the birds could be heard dancing throughout the forest as Haku stood by the open window of the hideout, gazing at the lands beyond. 

As the dawn light shines down upon him, he reaches up and unties his bun, allowing his long ebony locks to fall freely from their prison.

Now, he stands in a lovely white-aproned pink dress, picking medicinal herbs for his mentor and partner. As he completed his tasks, a little brown and white bird flew down and perched on his shoulder, clearly mistaking him for a Disney Princess. Haku glances at it with a small giggle and a smile, further fueling the confusion.

It reminds him of you, in a way. With its thinly disguised bloodlust, near-constant need of food, and the capacity to emit loud, high-pitched noises sure to annoy anyone in the immediate vicinity. You, to him, truly are a bird. Free.

The bird takes off as Haku finds yet another similarity between the two beautiful creatures;

They each are gone so soon.