Searing White to Inky Black-

^^^Recap^^^

"H-Hey, Kakashi..?" Your scratchy voice rings through the air, accompanied by your thin and ragged breaths.

He stays silent, in a state of shock, but you knew he had heard you.

"What's the - cough - What's the fastest way to a person's heart?"

"I don't know, Y/n, what is it?" Kakashi asks, trying to make your last moments' good ones.

.

.

.

"Chidori."

And with that, you closed your eyes.

^^^Present^^^

Sasuke woke just as the Sun was in the perfect position to glare directly into his eyes.

Groaning, he sat up and waited for the spots to clear from his vision as soreness washed over his body. It was like he could feel every individual nerve in his body, all firing painfully at once.

But he didn't care about that.

He cared about you.

Standing up faster than he probably should, he looked around in panic before seeing them.

A group of people, consisting of his teammates and enemies, all surrounding something seemingly meaning more to them than the fight.

But.. Why? Just a few.. Hours? Ago they had been at each other's throats.

He crept closer, masking his presence, trying to get a closer look at what exactly it was that could stop a war in its tracks.

And he wished he never did.

Because there, lying in a pool of their own blood, was you.

^^^Meanwhile^^^

You jump to your feet, ready to fight as soon as you woke up from your nap on the.. um..

Whatever this is.

Looking around, you found yourself in a seemingly infinite room, with no furniture or chairs. Just.. You.

The cool part, you discovered, was that the room would change deepening on which way you looked at it.

Searing white to inky black-

Inky black to searing white-

Searing white to inky black-

Inky black to searing white-

Searing white to inky black-

Inky black to searing white-

WOULD YOU STOP THAT??

"Whoops. Sorry Author."

Anyways, as I was saying, you-

Searing white to inky black-

Mineta x Reader x Gabi lemon. I will do it.

You perform a zipping motion with your mouth.

Good. Now, you look around in an attempt to entertain yourself when you suddenly hear a loud, booming voice-

"That sounds do basic, Author. You should edit it out. Kinda' ruins the quality of the chapter, y'know."

*Breaths in deeply*

A voice that seems to resonate through your brain is suddenly heard. You don't know where it came from, and it was neither high nor low enough for you to pinpoint their gender. It was surreal.