CHARACTERS AND AESTHETICS

KABIR SINGHANIA

27 years old successful businessman

27 years old successful businessman. He is a billionaire, handsome as hell, his aura screams powerful and arrogant. A past betrayal in a relationship has made him believe that love doesn't exist. People only stay with you for money. He loves his parents and his brother very much and is possesive about them.

NAINA BEDI

26 years old beautiful, caring , and loving doctor

26 years old beautiful, caring , and loving doctor. She has everything a girl could ask for. But the thing which she doesn't have is family.
Losing her parents and a special someone whom she loves made her afraid that if she will be ever allow someone to love her.

What will happen when two people with scarred pasts meet? Will they ever find true love.... Join in with their journey...

🔴THIS BOOK IS A WORK OF FICTION. ANY RESEMBLENCE TO THE REAL LIFE IS COMPLETELY UNINTENTIONAL.

🔴THIS BOOK IS A HARD WORK OF MINE. DON'T COPY MY WORK. PLAGIARISM IS A CRIME.!!!! IF ANYONE COPIES MY BOOK , STEPS WILL BE TAKEN....!!

Hello people this is my first story.. This will be a sweet love story without much drama.. I hope you give my book a try... Also the pictures used in this book are not owned by me they are taken from pin interest.

Love
Author