30.♡︎ ALMIGHTY...♡︎

𝚃𝚞𝚓𝚑𝚔𝚘 𝚋𝚊𝚗𝚊𝚍𝚞𝚗 𝚖𝚎𝚒𝚗 𝚊𝚙𝚗𝚊 𝚔𝚑𝚞𝚍𝚊 𝚊𝚞𝚛 𝚜𝚊𝚓𝚍𝚎 𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚔𝚊𝚛 𝚜𝚊𝚔𝚞𝚗,

𝙼𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚞 𝚍𝚞𝚊 𝚜𝚊𝚊𝚝𝚑 𝚑𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚔𝚒 𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝙺𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚎 𝚜𝚊𝚛 𝚛𝚊𝚔𝚑 𝚜𝚊𝚔𝚞𝚗,

𝙳𝚑𝚊𝚐𝚊 𝚒𝚔 𝚋𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚑𝚞, 𝚝𝚞𝚓𝚑𝚔𝚘 𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚊𝚝 𝚋𝚊𝚗𝚊𝚕𝚞

𝙺𝚊𝚊𝚐𝚊𝚣 𝚙𝚎 𝚍𝚒𝚕 𝚔𝚒, 𝚜𝚞𝚛𝚊𝚝 𝚋𝚊𝚗𝚊𝚕𝚞

𝙲𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚝𝚎 𝚔𝚊𝚋𝚑𝚒 𝚗𝚊 𝚠𝚘𝚑 𝙰𝚊𝚍𝚊𝚝 𝚋𝚊𝚗𝚊𝚕𝚞

𝙰𝚊 𝚂𝚑𝚒𝚍𝚍𝚊𝚝 𝚋𝚊𝚗𝚊𝚕𝚞 𝚝𝚞𝚓𝚑𝚎......

AUTHOR'S POV:

" Thank you everyone!! For coming in our engagement party....!! Please enjoy yourselves and Cheers !!" Everyone raised their champagne glasses to raise their toast for the newly engaged couple i.e. Vedant and Fatima. They were throwing this party on the occasion of their engagement. Everyone were scattered talking and chatting away. Naina was talking with her colleagues. Whereas Shreyas and Nisha just arrived and then went to congratulate the newly engaged couple.

Kabir was not present there. Naina was alone. They didn't talk after their confession this morning. Every few seconds her eyes would automatically scan the entrance in search of only person. Once again her insecurities were eating her up. She was just nothing her head once in a while sipping her drink. She was present here physically but mentally she was somewhere else. She was sitting on the bar counter while drowned in her thoughts.

Where were they standing in their relationship. She definitely wanted to be with Kabir and now knowing the fact that why he did that made sense to her. The amount of pain and agony, he went after the betrayal was the thing Naina could never imagine. She was proud that he again fought back and the person he was shaped into. Still there was a sort of 'But' in their relationship.She was a overthinker as always. And as always she was overthinking right now.

She placed the glass a little to harshly on the counter when the person beside her said , "Woah !! yaar dhyaan se rakh... Agar tod diya toh fine bharna padega!!(Be careful.. if you break it then you have to pay the fine !!)". She looked up and it was no one other than Nisha. She picked up the glass and watched it closely and again said while scoffing "Yaar !! Again ?? Virgin Mary? Seriously !! Aur kuuch nahi Mila Tereko??"

Naina rolled her eyes to her overdramatic friend and said , "No , I love it !!"She whined. " Moreover I need to drive , so no alcoholic drink...!"Naina scoffed.

Nisha ordered for herself some vodka shots. The bartender was looking at Naina without blinking his eye . Naina was looking in her phone for any notifications , she didn't notice that the boy was eyeing him. She gritted her teeth and said, "O bhai ladki nahi dekhi kya pehle ? Bohot maza aa raha hain tadne mein ??". The boy looked around to notice if anyone has witnessed the scene or not. He chirped a sorry and went back to his work. Naina looked at her asking her by raising her eyebrows what happened and in return She gave her a tight -lipped smile and said, "That boy was hitting on you..!". Naina looked at the boy who was much younger than her. He looked up and when Naina looked at him he looked away. ."Yaar baccha hain woh!!( She said a little too loudly)" while winking at Nisha. The bartender returned back with those shots and oh Boy!!he looked offended.