17. ♡︎ WAITING...♡︎

𝙳𝚘𝚘𝚛 𝙳𝚘𝚘𝚛 𝚕𝚎𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚒𝚗 𝚓𝚊𝚊𝚝𝚒,
𝚙𝚑𝚒𝚛 𝚋𝚑𝚒 𝚑𝚊𝚒𝚗 𝚕𝚊𝚞𝚝 𝚊𝚊𝚝𝚒,
𝚆𝚊𝚒𝚜𝚎 𝚑𝚒 𝚝𝚊𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚊 𝚒𝚔 𝚍𝚒𝚗....
𝚃𝚎𝚛𝚊 𝚖𝚎𝚛𝚊 𝚖𝚒𝚕 𝚓𝚊𝚊𝚗𝚊, 𝚃𝚎𝚛𝚊 𝚖𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚙𝚊𝚊𝚜 𝚊𝚊𝚗𝚊
𝙳𝚘𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚢𝚊𝚊𝚗 𝚗𝚊𝚑𝚒 𝚑𝚊𝚒𝚗 𝚖𝚞𝚖𝚔𝚒𝚗......

AUTHOR'S POV:

Morning rays peeked through the curtains making Naina stir in her sleep. She groaned and stuffed her face more in the pillow. After few minutes she woke up unable to sleep more. It was 6.45 in the morning. She got up from her bed then went towards the big glass window. Sliding it she opened the window and stepped outside the balcony. The mesmerizing view of the green Arabian Sea , the cool breezy wind , all these made Naina felt alive. Stretching her arms a bit she decided to freshen up.

Today is Abhimanyu's birthday. Last night everyone decided to cut the cake , but later dropped the plan thinking that he will sleep as he is just a baby. The party is gonna start in the afternoon in the garden with a backdrop view of the beach and will end by the evening officially.

After spending good half an hour in adoring the nature, she decided to freshen up. She went inside the bathroom and after brushing hopped inside the shower. After taking a good shower , she changed into her outfit. Her face was devoid of any makeup. Her long hair left open to air dry. She decided to call Ammu to check upon her. She opened her phone when several notifications popped up. Whilst Checking it most of which were photos sent by Kabir . They were clicked yesterday. Her hands automatically went to the photos. It was a selfie which she clicked yesterday on Kabir's phone. She zoomed onto the photo, or more specifically zoomed to Kabir's photo . She was just staring at him, taking in his features. His smile , it is so addicting that she can stare at him the whole day. His care , his protectiveness , his possessiveness....., his forehead kisses everything came flashing down the memory lane . She was blushing without any reason. She kept the phone in the dressing table and looked into the mirror. Her cheeks were blood red. She kept both her palms on her cheeks , she could feel the heat. It was after years she was feeling this sort of emotions like a teenager .

After a few minutes she sobered up and gave a call to Ammu. While talking she saw that her phone charge came down , so she hung up and looked for her charger. She couldn't find the charger because she left it at home. She thought to herself , "This happens to you when you sleep for 15 hours and then pack your bags in 15 minutes." ... Last night she couldn't find her pyjama shorts. She had to ask Nisha if she had an extra with her. Fortunately she had an extra pair with her.

She didn't ask Nisha as both hers and Dev 's phone sets are different. She decided to ask Kabir as his phone is similar to Naina's . She went to his room and knocked on his door. But Shreyas opened the door. He asked her by giving her a side hug , "Are Naina! Good morning !! Come inside !"

"Good morning to you to bhai!! " Naina replied hugging her.

They both went inside. Naina could hear the shower running, guessing that Kabir had gone to take a shower. Shreyas asked her, "Do you want something?"

"Yeah! Actually I have forgotten to take my charger. So my battery is down I came to ask Kabir for the charger." She informed him about the reason for her arrival.

He mouthed an 'O' . "Okay ! You wait here. He is in the shower. I am going downstairs and come quickly for breakfast..." Shreyas replied with mischievous smile on his face and then went outside. Naina was looking around his room. It was neat and clean. There are similar glass windows with a balcony giving the mesmerizing view of the sea. While roaming around the room her eyes fell on a painting. The painting was of a beautiful white horse. It was so beautiful that Naina couldn't take her eyes off from the painting. While admiring it, that the painter drew it with so much passion which made the horse look alive. Her eyes stuck at the sign which was on the down right corner which showed , "K. Singhania ". She thought to herself, "Was it drawn by Kabir ?" .