12. ♡︎ ROSES... ♡︎

𝙹𝚊𝚋 𝚝𝚊𝚔 𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚒 𝚊𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚑 𝚖𝚎𝚒𝚗 𝚋𝚘𝚘𝚗𝚍 𝚋𝚘𝚘𝚗𝚍 𝚖𝚊𝚒𝚗 𝚓𝚊𝚕 𝚗𝚊 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚗
𝙹𝚊𝚋 𝚝𝚊𝚔 𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚜𝚊𝚊𝚝𝚑 𝚖𝚎𝚒𝚗 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚊𝚔 𝚖𝚊𝚒𝚗 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚕 𝚗𝚊 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚗
𝙷𝚊𝚊𝚗 𝚖𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚜𝚊𝚊𝚝𝚑 𝚝𝚞𝚖 𝚛𝚊𝚑𝚘 𝚓𝚊𝚊𝚗𝚎 𝚔𝚒 𝚋𝚊𝚊𝚝 𝚗𝚊 𝚔𝚊𝚛𝚘......

AUTHOR'S POV:

Warm Sunlight was peeking through the curtains of Naina's room which made her groan. She was discharged from Hospital two days ago. Today she was going to rejoin her hospital much to Ammu and Kabir's dismay. She woke up , it was already 7.30 in the morning. A cute, shy, smile crept into her face, the reason - of course Kabir. That man has managed to crawl into her heart in such a short span of time. His gestures, actions , speak everything. He literally cried with her when she spoke about Advait. She expected sympathetic words from him but she got something else. That night the forehead kiss , it expressed so many things. She didn't feel butterflies or tingles in her stomach but she felt a sense of comfort, protection , and many more things.

The following morning in the hospital it was so peaceful to watch him sleeping like a baby , all curled up like furball. She took a good fifteen minutes , checking him out. His frownless forehead , sharp nose, thick eyebrows, a mole just below his eyebrow which anyone notices if looked carefully, his 5 'o clock stubble, his fine jawline. He was insanely handsome she thought. A thought struck in her head , why was he doing all this . She was just another normal girl , why would he be interested in her... she made a mental note to ask him. She was watching him when suddenly Kabir opened his eyes, leaving an embarrassed Naina blushing.

On the other hand, Kabir was feeling ecstatic that his girl was gawking at him , that blush spoke it all. He was feeling a heated gaze from sometime, finally when he opened his eyes he saw Naina watching him. That girl has become a guest in her heart. He wanted to take little steps without pressuring her. Knowing her pain made it easy for him to get to know her better. He felt the soul connection with her. He never used to believe in all those soulmates and all... But this lady who was infront of him has managed to make him believe in all those things. After so many years he felt happy, heck he was not even a percent happy when he won awards and accolades. Even her mere presence gives him peace. She was kind , beautiful, everything a person wants. He was going to office this morning and an incident from two days ago knocked his mind and he smiled remembering that incident.

Flashback:

Last evening when Kabir was taking her home . A soft romantic song was playing in the car. Naina was humming to the tunes of that song. Kabir asked him listening her melodious voice " You sing?"

She got startled forgetting the fact that she was with Kabir...

"Yes a little bit... sometimes you know" she replied.

"You should sing more often, I would love to hear your voice..." replied.

"Sure " she said and then looked down and then outside the window .

Kabir chuckled seeing her reaction.Their car halted at the traffic signal. A boy at mere age of 10 years was selling roses. He knocked on the window pane of Naina's side. She rolled down the glass pane and the boy said , " Didi rose lelo please bhaiya ke liye....( Didi plese buy these roses for brother)"

She looked at Kabir and then said to him , "Okay Give me all of those..... aur Pucho bhaiya se ki voh ye roses lenge yaa nahi ?(Ask brother if he will accept these roses" she said wiggling her eyebrows towards Kabir.