1. ♡ MISS YOU ♡

𝚜𝚘𝚘𝚗𝚊 𝚜𝚘𝚘𝚗𝚊 𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚗 𝚔𝚊 𝚑𝚊𝚒𝚗 𝚔𝚘𝚗𝚊
𝚜𝚘𝚘𝚗𝚊 𝚜𝚘𝚘𝚗𝚊 𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚋𝚒𝚗 𝚑𝚘𝚗𝚊
𝚑𝚊𝚛 𝚔𝚊𝚑𝚒 𝚙𝚊𝚛 𝚝𝚞 𝚑𝚊𝚒𝚗.....

┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉

Flashback

Opening the elevator door a girl around the age of 22 came out running. Hair disheveled , tears flowing continuously through her eyes, her feet stopped in front of the hospital cabin. She saw her Ammu and his family standing outside crying their hearts out. With shaky hands she opened the door and entered inside. There laid in the hospital bed a boy around her age with oxygen mask and IV channels connected through the veins of his hands. The computer at the side of his bed making continuous  beep sound indicating that he is still alive. Taking a few deep breaths, she calmed herself down a bit and then sat beside him and held his fragile hand in hers. He opened his eyes, her green orbs met with his hazel ones. Slowly he opened his mask with his shaky hands and said “ Naina please yaar! Don’t cry!! Aise royegi toh main kaise jaa paounga” . Naina started crying more profusely. She said “ Please don’t leave me alone Advait .... I can’t live without you , don’t leave me please!!”.

Advait looked at Naina , tears made way through his eyes also, he said “We have talked about this Naina... please don’t make this difficult...Acha listen you asked me that day that what is my last wish right..” she nodded .. Advait continued “ promise me ... That you will move on... you will get a good guy for yourself and you will get married.. It is my last wish Naina... promise me that you will keep it.” Her eyes widened... she looked at him in disbelief.  She said ”What are you saying Advait!! How can you say that ! I love you... for God’s sake... I can’t even think about someone else”... Advait smiled at her and said “ I know that Naina.. that’s why I am saying this... please for me... I can’t die with that guilt that for me you will stay like this forever.. I can’t accept that fact... please for me...I... I..” and the computer beep stopped indicating that he was gone... Naina froze there .. the doctor’s rushed in, checked him she was looking hopefully that they could resuscitate him... but alas!! He was gone.......

Present day:

Naina woke up with a jerk. The same dream playing in her mind like someone has played a rewind button in her brain. Taking deep breaths she calmed herself down . Looking at her phone she noticed the time ,it was 6 in the morning.. only 4 hours of sleep . Last night she came back home around 1.30 in the morning due to an emergency case. Sighing she got down her bed went inside her bathroom to complete her morning chores.

 Coming outside she went inside her walk in closet. Changing into her workout gear she came down and saw no one was there in the living hall. She went outside for a run in the nearby park thinking that it will clear her mind. And like always it worked she came back after 45 minutes.  Entering the hall she saw Geeta maasi preparing for breakfast. Geeta maasi was their 55 year old caretaker. She was going to wish her good morning but a voice interrupted her. “ Naina!! When did you come home last night! Some times you forget that you are a human and you too have your Ammu waiting for you!!!” her Ammu Sharmistha Bedi  huffed in anger.
She was her Grandmom but she called her Ammu lovingly. Naina's parents passed away when she was 8. Since then it was both of them.

Naina turned around sheepishly with a smile “I am sorry Ammu!!I told you I will be late... There was an emergency case last night... I told you..Please I am sorry!” she held her ears and gave those famous puppy eyes.. And this melted her ammu. She came near her her and said “ Its ok.. this is the last time... did you eat your dinner last night?”