27.♡︎ GUILTY..♡︎

𝙷𝚊𝚛 𝚔𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚊 𝚔𝚒 𝚑𝚘𝚝𝚒 𝚑𝚊𝚒𝚔𝚘𝚒 𝚗𝚊 𝚔𝚘𝚒 𝚠𝚊𝚓𝚊𝚑

𝙶𝚑𝚊𝚖 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚑𝚎 𝚓𝚘 𝚔𝚒𝚜𝚖𝚊𝚝 𝚖𝚎𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚘𝚑 𝚋𝚊𝚗 𝚑𝚒 𝚓𝚊𝚝𝚒 𝚠𝚊𝚓𝚊𝚑.....

AUTHOR'S POV :

How much love is too much love ?? A man comes to your life when you had given up on everything like a gush of wind , sweeps you of your feet , and then turns your world upside down. Naina's mind was swirling with these thoughts. She was thinking that when did she love Kabir this much. It was more than that. All this thoughts were clouding her brain when she entered her cabin. It was too much of a hectic day for Naina. It was a day after their fight. There was an emergency case due to which she had to rush to hospital at 3 in the morning . Taking a strong black coffee she had to attend that emergency case. In the morning she had her breakfast , after that she had to attend a lot of patients in the outdoor , and after a surgery later she was finally free. It was 4.30 in the afternoon, she didn't have her lunch also. She dropped herself on the chair. Her stomach was grumbling with hunger.

Kabir was not at all fine. All he was doing was cursing himself for doing such a stupid thing. He was feeling miserable. He cried during the night. He called Naina few times , would send her a tons of text messages asking for her forgiveness. All the messages were seen but there was no reply from her. She would cut the call. All the family members were tensed due to the sudden change of behavior of Kabir except Samaira and Shantanu (courtesy ofc Samaira). When Shantanu came to know about Kabir's doing , he barged into his room. Kabir was sitting at the foot of the bed with his knees to his chest. He held the collar of his T -shirt and picked him up and slapped him hard. Kabir didn't react much , he just stood there like a dead man with his face to the other side.

His brother again held him by his collars and asked him while grittinghis teeth, "What were you thinking while pulling this stunt Kabir ???". Samaira entered Kabir's room at the same time and saw Both the brothers. She locked the door and came towards them while trying to free Kabir from her husband's clutch.

"I am asking you something Kabir. Answer me !" Shantanu said in a deadly voice. It is quite a few times when Shantanu calls Kabir by his name. He was always his cheeku for him.

"Shaan !! Please !! Calm down. He knew his mistake and..." Samaira said calming his raging husband.

"How can I calm down Sam !! This man here says that he loves Naina but clearly he cannot trust her. !!! He should have informed her that he has trust issues !! But no !! He went on spying on her !!" Shantanu said raging. All this while Kabir just stood there lowering his head down. There was this immense pain surrounding his heart. He was crying . There were only few people in front of whom he can be vulnerable, The great Kabir Singhania , epitome of success , big arrogant, ruthless businessman can also get vulnerable. They were his brother , his bhabhi , and his mumma , and the new addition to this list was his Naina. Because after Alisha's incident, it was Shantanu , his big brother, who brought him back home. Supported him when he needed him and also helped in mending his broken relationship with his father.

"Do you really love her ??" Shantanu's voice brought him back. He snapped his eyes towards his direction looking at him in disbelief.

"Bhaiyaa !!!" Kabir's voice came out barely as a whisper. He again broke down. His knees gave up and he fell down on his knees

"I failed bhaiya!!!!! I messed up again.... I love her soo much bhaiya. I can't live without her. Please I am sorry .. I am sorry ... !! I am sorry !!!! I just can't live without her.... I can't...!!" Kabir was crying uncontrollably . He was hyperventilating. Shantanu then hugged him tightly.