28. ♡︎ DRUNKEN AFFAIR...♡︎

𝚃𝚎𝚛𝚒 𝚢𝚊𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚗 𝚖𝚎𝚒𝚗 𝚛𝚊𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚗, 𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚔𝚑𝚠𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚗 𝚖𝚎𝚒𝚗 𝚓𝚊𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚗

𝙼𝚞𝚓𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚎 𝚓𝚊𝚋 𝚔𝚘𝚒, 𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚒 𝚊𝚊𝚗𝚔𝚑𝚘𝚗 𝚖𝚎𝚒𝚗 𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚗

𝙹𝚘 𝚋𝚑𝚒 𝚜𝚊𝚊𝚗𝚜𝚎𝚒𝚗 𝚖𝚎𝚒𝚗 𝚋𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚘𝚘𝚗, 𝚞𝚗𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚜𝚊𝚗𝚐 𝚋𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚘𝚘𝚗

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚊𝚑𝚎 𝚓𝚘 𝚑𝚘 𝚛𝚊𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚊, 𝚞𝚜𝚜𝚎 𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚜𝚊𝚗𝚐 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚗

AUTHOR'S POV :

Naina parked the car abruptly on a side of a road and let out the breath she didn't knew she was holding. Holding the steering of the car in a strong grip , she closed her eyes trying to calm her nerves. A tear drop fell from her eyes which was followed by many more. She broke down. Why everything is so difficult , so messed up and so complicated in her life ? She was cursing her fate. Wrapping up her wounded heart she drove towards her home.

Parking her car she came out and rang the doorbell. She wiped her eyes and cheeks with the back of her hands to remove the tears. The door was opened by Geeta maasi.

"Welcome Naina beta. Aunty ghar pe nahi hai" she said informing Naina about the absence of Ammu.

"Kaha gayi hai woh ?" Naina asked taking a glance at her wrist watch which showed 8 in the evening.

"Woh darasal aunty kisi purane relative ke waha gayi hai. Bohot der ho gayi hain. Main chalti hu , thik hai ! Maine dinner bana diya hai , time se kha Lena beta okay? ( Actually she went to a relative's house. It's pretty late, I am leaving okay. I have made dinner , eat it on time beta okay?)" Geeta massi said and picked up her bag and left. After locking the door Naina went to her room and called her Ammu. She told that she is at a distant relative's house. The weather seemed like it will rain tonight so she decided that she will come tomorrow. So , Naina is alone in the whole house. It was so suffocating. The moment she closed her eyes several thoughts started to knock in her head. She decided to go for a shower.

Warm water cascaded down her body relaxing her sore muscles. Wiping her body with the dry towel , she wore her pyjamas and came out. She tied her long hair in a messy top bun and came downstairs. She reheated the food kept in the marble top of the kitchen in the microwave. Plating herself with some rice and chicken curry she came to the dining table. After completing her dinner she placed the dish in the sink. She came to the living room and made herself comfortable in the couch. Swiping her phone , she unlocked it and the wallpaper came into her view. It was a selfie of her and Kabir. A flashback struck her mind ...

"Yaa!! You are terrible at clicking selfie !!!" Naina said laughing at Kabir while she picked in the phone to see that the selfie turned out to be hazy.

"Laugh !!! Laugh at my misery !!!" Kabir replied faking anger. Who knew that the great Kabir Singhania who used to crack business deals at the snap of his fingers was so terrible at clicking selfies.

"Awww !! Cheeku ko bura lag Gaya!!" Naina replied pulling his cheeks. He swatted her hands away.

"Kabir ?" Naina poked Kabir's bicep but he didn't budge.

"Kaaaabiiiir???" Naina again poked his cheek and he turned his face away.

"Cheekuuu!!!! You look so cute when you try to be angry !!" Naina again said and pulled his cheeks and scooted closer to him and then held her biceps.