10. ♡︎ APOLOGIES.... ♡︎

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚝 𝚝𝚘𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝,
𝙳𝚘𝚞𝚋𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚛𝚞𝚗𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 '𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚍
𝙷𝚎'𝚜 𝚠𝚊𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 , 𝚑𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚜 𝚋𝚎𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚊 𝚌𝚒𝚐𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚎
𝙷𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚒𝚜 𝚋𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚕𝚘𝚞𝚍, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚘𝚎𝚜'𝚗𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚒𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚙....

-𝙽𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚜 (𝙾𝚗𝚎 𝙳𝚒𝚛𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗)

KABIR:

I was sitting inside her cabin when the nurse came inside telling me that our visiting hours are over and when she will wake up we will get to meet her. I reluctantly left her hand and kissed her forehead. I went outside. It was already evening. Bhaiya asked me , " Cheeku I think you should go home. It's late...."

"No I won't go home until she wakes up.... you and bhabhi go, I will be staying here".. I replied...

"But.. ..."he was going to say something when Ammu said , " Kabir beta you go home...I am here.. when she wakes up I will immediately call you... okay !!" She said...

"But you are also here from morning..... You also need to rest... I don't think it will be a good idea to stay here......" I replied.

"okay!! Guys I and Shreyas are staying here.... you guys freshen up and come then we will head to home..." It was Nisha now...

"I think it is a good idea.." bhaiya quipped in...

So we went towards home. Dev will drop Ammu and we came back in our respective cars... Whole day Abhi was without Sam bhabhi... When we entered the little one was crying , it took much persuasion from her side to make his crying stop. Mumma was with him all the time. Dad was out of town for some work... He will come tomorrow. He wanted to come back immediately but after bhaiya told him about her condition and that we are here to take care of her, he decided to come back tomorrow.

When I entered mumma immediately asked me , " Naina kaisi hain ?? (How is Naina?)"

"She is fine now but the doctor said that they can't say anything until and unless she regains her consciousness.." I replied...

"oh my god !! How did it happen?? Do you know anything??" she asked me...

I sighed.. it is soo difficult for me..I sat down on the couch next to me. There was no one in the living room. Bhaiya and bhabhi retired to their rooms along with Abhi.
Mumma sat next to me and placed a hand on my shoulder occasionally rubbing my back...

"What happened cheeku ?? Everything is fine right ?" she asked , her tone concerned.

"Actually mumma... we... we had a fight last night.. in the terrace....." I stopped

"instead of giving her time to think... I kind of... forced her.... told her terrible things... but I didn't mean it mumma.... I really don't.. its just that I am really ashamed of my behavior..... I am so sorry... It's all because of me....." I replied getting up from the couch....

After few minutes Mumma came beside me and I turned to talk to her... She held my hand and said , " Cheeku , no one is perfect in this world. Everyone has imperfections and these imperfections make us who we are... You are sorry for your behavior and that's what I appreciate.... Look don't blame yourself , when she wakes up just Apologize to her and I am sure she will forgive you ... okay !! "