26.♡︎ LOVE..♡︎

𝚃𝚎𝚛𝚊 𝚢𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚔𝚢𝚞𝚗 𝚖𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚎 𝚔𝚒𝚢𝚊 𝚗𝚊𝚑𝚒𝚗

𝙽𝚊𝚑𝚒 𝚝𝚞𝚓𝚑𝚜𝚎 𝚛𝚊𝚑𝚊 𝚔𝚢𝚞𝚗 𝚓𝚞𝚍𝚊

𝙼𝚞𝚓𝚑𝚙𝚎 𝚢𝚎𝚑 𝚣𝚒𝚗𝚍𝚊𝚐𝚒 𝚔𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚒 𝚛𝚊𝚑𝚒 𝚜𝚒𝚝𝚊𝚖

𝚃𝚞𝚗𝚎 𝚍𝚒 𝚑𝚊𝚒𝚗 𝚙𝚊𝚗𝚊𝚑............

AUTHOR'S POV:

"LOVE". It is a tender, delicate and warm feeling which surrounds your heart. How easy it is to fall in love but to have faith , belief , trust in it, is so difficult. It's not only love which is required to strengthen a relationship but also it requires trust and respect. Naina's heart was heavy. She didn't know when she loved Kabir this much. Tears were flowing continuously from her eyes. Her heart was aching with the unbearable pain. She was completely drenched, her outfit sticking to her like a second skin. She gave a whole five hundred rupees note to the auto driver and came out. The auto driver said that he didn't had any change but without paying any heed to him she came out . She rang the bell and her worried Ammu opened the door immediately. It was raining like cats and dogs outside but what made her worried more was seeing Naina's state. She was completely wet but her face was devoid of any expressions . Naina stepped inside and

Ammu held her by her shoulders and the cupped her face and asked her , "Naina !!!? Beta ?? What happened bachha?? Kya hua ??" She was definitely shocked to see Naina in this state. Naina stepped inside and then dropped her shoes and the handbag outside and freed her hands from her shoulders and walked past her towards her room. She went behind her but soon after she went inside she locked herself inside the room. Ammu was banging the door from outside asking her what happened. She freaked out seeing her in this state . All sort of dangerous thoughts were roaming inside her head.

It was when Ammu threatened her she replied in a muffled voice , " I am fine Ammu !! Just leave me alone for sometime . Ammu reluctantly came back. Then she heard the doorbell ring again and she went to open the door and saw Samaira and Kabir standing there.

Kabir was still looking towards the retreating Auto which Naina took. A car stopped just beside him and from there came out Samaira with a big umbrella.

She came towards him and tried to hold the umbrella above his head and asked him in a worried laced tone , "Kabir !!! What happened? And why are you standing in this rain?? Why did you Both of you ran away from there??"

Kabir turned to look at Samaira. His eyes were red due to crying. He was completely drenched . He couldn't form words and said while fumbling , " Bhabhi ..... voh... voh .... Naina.. I .... I.." . Samaira understood that something must have happened between them ,something big.

She held the umbrella with the left hand and held his biceps and said , "Okay !! Come first sit inside the car !!" . She then dragged him towards the car and made him sit inside. She settled herself in and asked the driver to drive towards home. While Kabir interrupted and said , " No... just drive to Naina's house..!" . Samaira furrowed her eyebrows and then pushed the button which separated the driver's view from the back seat. She then asked him , " What happened Kabir???"

"Bhabhi !! I messed up !! Again !!. She will never forgive me..! She... told me... she loves me and.... I fucked up !!. Again" ... He said and then in frustration gave a punch to the metal separation.

"Kabir !! " Samaira said in frustration. He then wiped his tears with the palms of his hand and started telling her what happened. When he ended telling , Samaira had a stern expression on her face. "What were you thinking Kabir while doing this ?? Spying?? Really!!!" Samaira rambled out loud. "If I were in her place then I would have slapped you tightly on your face.!!" She gritted out angrily. "I would not be shocked if she denies to stay in relation with you...!! Because she deserves someone who will trust him and not someone who doesn't even have an ounce of trust in him. I know you have a tendency to mess up things but Kabir !! She is Naina !! If you claim to love her then you should know how to trust her !!!!" She replied. Her voice lacing with anger.

"I know bhabhi !! I messed up !! That's why I want to make things up to her !! I am really sorry for my behavior!!" He replied sadness grasping his tone ..!

" Don't say sorry to me Kabir !! Say it to Naina..! But your sorry can't fix the damage it has done to your relation with Naina. Just ask for her forgiveness..! If she forgives you then it's okay , other wise respect her decision." Samaira replied. Kabir was stunned , he looked at Samaira with widened eyes. She said stating as a matter of fact, "This is the least you could do!"

The car stopped in front of Naina's bunglow. Samaira said , " Just give her time Kabir. I am going to ask Ammu if she is fine or not and then we will head towards home." Kabir just nodded his head. The rain has just stopped .

They both came outside. Samaira went inside and rang the doorbell first. He followed her and saw Ammu opening the doorbell. Ammu has figured out that something has happened between the couple due to which Naina came home in this devastated way. Samaira asked if Naina reached home safely or not to which Ammu replied that she is in her room. But her state was not fine and she locked herself in her room. To which Kabir panicked and asked if she opened the door or not. Several dangerous thoughts were clouding his head. They understood that Ammu didn't know anything about their fight to which Kabir was thankful to Naina. Because Ammu adored Kabir a lot. If she came to know that what he had done then for sure she is going to hate Kabir.

Kabir went inside running and climbed the stairs and banged on the door of Naina's room. Both Ammu and Samaira came running behind him. A muffled voice came from inside , "Ammu !! Just leave me alone!! Please !!!"

"Naina !! It's me Kabir !! Baby !! Please open the door !! I am sorry !" Kabir replied in a pleading tone.

" Just go away Kabir !! I don't wanna talk to you !! Leave me !!" Naina shouted from inside.

"Please baby !! I am sorry !! Just listen to me once!! Open the door Naina!!" Kabir requesting her.

"Ammu just tell him to go away !!!! Otherwise I will do something to myself !!!!" Naina replied in a threatening voice. Both Ammu and Samaira gasped. Kabir was shook , his eyes widened. It felt like he forgot how to breathe. He took few steps back, fresh tears accumulated in his eyes. Naina didn't want to threaten everyone. But right now she just wanted to stay alone for sometime time.

Ammu replied in a pleading wavering door, " Nannu don't do this beta. Look Kabir is going away. Please beta open the door". Kabir looked at Ammu . She was crying hysterically and banging the door. He was too numb to react. It showed how much he destroyed everything, how much Naina despised him that she didn't want to see his face.He turned around and went outside.

When Ammu said that Kabir went away ,Naina got up and opened the door and saw Samaira standing there. Ammu came to her and hugged her tightly. She gave her an earful of scolding for pulling this stunt. Then Samaira came and said to him , "Naina!! I know you are hurt !! I am not telling you to forgive Kabir . Just take your time.... It's his fault completely. But for once just listen to his side of story . You need to know that ..." Saying this she patted her shoulder and went away.

Kabir came outside and for one last time he glanced towards Naina' s balcony and saw her standing there. Both of there eyes clashed.

(BGM )

Naina was still in her wet clothes. Her eyes red and puffy due to crying. Kabir was in the same state. His face depicted sadness and hurt. Both of them were longing for each other. Their hearts were longing for each other. It is said that love gives you peace but it also gives you pain. With one last glance Naina went inside. Kabir's heart clenched seeing her in this state. But he could see the love which was hidden behind the sadness of her eyes.

She was his oxygen and he needed her. He was ready to give her space which she needed the most right now. But he was determined to win her back. If it is needed then he will fall on her feet and ask for her forgiveness , but he will never give up on her.

🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹

Here's the next chapter !! Comment down guys how was the chapter.?? I love to read your comments.... !

Bye and take care !! Love you all !!!!