Go Nat!

(Reese Witherspoon as Heather Keller)

~NATALIA POV~

Once mom finished helping me get cleaned up, I walked back out to the rink. I tightened my little ponytail as I waited for my turn.

 I tightened my little ponytail as I waited for my turn

(Natalia's Hair)

I watched Heather Keller skated around. She was good. Really good. When she finished, she smiled and skated off. She smirked at me and I glared at her. Heather was my biggest competition. She beat me one time, by half a point, and now she thinks she's the best figure skater out there. Soon, I was called out. I took a deep breath in before plastering a smile on my face, and skated out.

I breathed heavily as I skated off. Agnes was standing there smiling and cheering.

"That was great!" She exclaimed. 

I smiled widely at her. I watched as other kids went. Heather was standing off to the side with a sour look on her face. Finally when the last girl went, and we were all brought out onto the rink.

(Just a heads up I'm am not a figure skater, so I am doing this like I would a dance competition. So, sorry if this bothers people)

"Lets start with the 8-11 year olds." The announcer said.

I listened patiently until it was the top three.

"In third place, "All Star" Lindsey." 

A black haired girl stood up.

"Second Place,  "Together Again" Heather."

Heather skated over with a sour look on her face.

"Now first place goes to, "Castle On The Hill" Natalia."

I skated over with a bright smile. The medal slipped over my neck and I glanced at Heather side eyed and saw her face dark red from anger. Once everything was over and I changed, I met Guy, Adam and Aidan at the front doors.

"You were amazing Nata!" Guy said, throwing his arm over my shoulder.

"Thank you." I smiled. 

"Did you guys see Heather?" Adam asked. "She looked ready to piss her self from anger!"

"Adam!" Aidan scolded.

"Who pisses themselves when they're mad?" I asked.

"Natalia!"

"Heather apparently."

"Lets not talk about Heather," Aidan said. "She reminds me of her sister."

"Who's her sister?"

"Her names Mindy," Aidan said.

The three of us nodded. I turned and saw mom and Charlie walking up.

"You ready to go Talia?" Mom asked.

I nodded.

"You have to go to the bathroom before we leave?" Charlie asked with a teasing smile.

I glared at him.

"Shut your mouth Charles." I growled.

"I'm just saying," he said. "You already peed all over the ice. Whats to say you won't have an accident anywhere else?"

I growled under my breath, before launching myself at my brother.