G.G., A.B., N.C., 1992

~NATALIA POV~

Yesterday, Coach had taken us to a North-Star game. How cool is that? Today, Guy, Adam and I were all at the pizza place, waiting for our food. We sat at a table in the far back, so we were away from everyone. As we waited, Adam was messing with the silverware as Guy took the occasional sip from his drink.

"I just had an idea." Adam said suddenly.

"That's not good." Guy mumbled.

Adam glared at him and continued. "What if we wrote our initials at the bottom of the table?"

"Why?" I asked.

"Because, first of all, we always sit her," Adam said. "Second of all, I'm bored."

I shrugged in agreement.

"Sure I guess. Guy you first."

"Why me?"

"I don't wanna get in trouble."

Guy grumbled, but grabbed the knife anyway, sliding under the table.

"Why do they give us a knife if we're going to eat pizza?" Adam asked.

I just shrugged.

Guy came back up minute later.

"Adam's turn."

Adam slipped under, and then it was my turn. I took the knife, which I didn't understand why the didn't pass out butter knives. But I carved N.C. right next the A.B. for Adam. I also carved 1992 at the end. I ran my finger over the carvings.

G.G. A.B. N.C. 1992

I smiled and sat back up in my chair.

"Do you think it will always be there?" I asked them.

"If they don't get a new table." Guy smiled.

The waiter came over with our pizza, and we sat laughing and talking.

"You guys ready for tomorrow?" I asked.

"Yeah, I mean, we're good now," Guy said. "But the Hawks are still better."

"I think we got this." Adam told us after swallowing some pizza. "Beside's you guys have me now."

Guy and I rolled our eyes at the Banks boy.

"Way to be a cake-eater." Guy told him, smiling.

Adam gasped.

"Guy Germaine how dare you!"

We all laughed and Adam flung a piece of pepperoni. That's what started the pizza war of 1992.

That's also how we got kicked out of the pizza place.