USA vs Trinidad Tobago

~NATALIA POV~

"Welcome to Los Angeles, California, and the Junior Goodwill Games, as teams from around the world arrive to compete in both Winter and Summer events. The U.S.A is expected to score well in the medal count, especially in Basketball, Swimming Figure Skating and Hockey."

"And there's team U.S.A. Hockey, led by Coach Gordon Bombay, as well as U.S.A representative Natalia Conway. They're looking fit and anxious to begin the competition. Tonight's game matches the second-seeded Team U.S.A.against the tenth-seeded team Trinidad Tobago.This marks the first game for team U.S.A. in this double elimination, winner take all tournament. Gordon Bombay looks to have his team well in control here. They lead six to nothing."

Charlie passed me the puck, and I scored it in. I cheered loudly, hugging Charlie.

Jesse and I swapped places and I watched as a Trinidad player slid in front of him, tripping him. As soon as Jesse stood up, he went and started a fight with the player.

"Jesse, leave it, it's not worth it!" Bombay snapped.

Jesse was taken to the box, where a boy started messing with him. Fulton and Portman were monsters on the ice. Shoving kids left and right. It was quite fun to watch. Portman took the puck, and I cheered when he scored.

Trinidad had the puck, and number 6 went to shoot it, but he fanned. I rolled my eyes slightly when I saw Andrew skating down the ice. He shot it from the halfway mark, and made it. Everyone cheered, and I clapped quietly.

"Nearing the end of the game, Team U.S.A. with it out at center ice. With Natalia Conway in the Trinidad zone. Moves around and passes it to Kenny Wu, the former Figure skater, back behind the net, ducks underneath the check. Wu around front. It's a wraparound He scores!"

"Way to go!" Bombay said. "That wasn't a game, that was a statement."

Everyone cheered and skated off. We were all cheering, and hollering as we made it to the locker room.

"Nice job, Kenny." I said.

"Thanks."