Shirt Time

~GUY POV~

"Sorry boys," Ms Conway said. "Natalia's grounded."

Adam and I shared a look. I was going to ask why, but then I remembered watching Charlie and Natalia roll around on the ground at the ice rink. It took Aidan, Adam, Ms Conway and I to pull the twins off each other.

"But it wasn't even my fault!" I heard Natalia whine.

"Was to." Charlie argued.

"Was not."

"Was to!"

"Was not!"

"Was to!"

"Was not!"

"Was to!"

"Was not!"

"Enough!" Ms Conway shouted.

Adam and I shared another look. We peeked inside and I nearly dyed of laughter. 

Natalia looked ready to murder someone

Natalia looked ready to murder someone. Charlie looked half ready to cry. Adam was leaned up against the door way trying to hold in his laughter. The shirt reminded me of the one that Aidan and Adam were all the time. Luckily for me, Jamie and I got along fairly well. Mostly because she was either always in her room, I was at hockey, or we were with either Banks sibling.

Adam couldn't seem to help it anymore and was soon on the floor with laughter. 

"You better quit laughing Banks!" Nata shouted. "Because when I'm out of this shirt, you're going down!"

This seemed to amuse him more. I was laughing now too.

"Why is Banks here?" Charlie complained. "I don't want Banks at my house."

"Its not your house, its mine." Nata snapped.

"Is not," Charlie argued. "I've lived here longer."

"Have not!"

"Have too!" Charlie said. "I was brought through the door first. And I'm older."

"Five minutes!" She shouted.

"You know, when I was your age--"

Adam and I sat laughing as Charlie proceeded to tell Nata what he did five minutes ago, before he was stuck in the shirt. If Natalia wasn't in the shirt, I'm sure she would have tried to attack her brother again.

"We'll whenever she's free," Adam said, just smiling now. "Can she come over?"

"Of course she can." Ms Conway smiled. "I'll give your mom a call. I'm assuming Guy will be there too?"

I nodded.

"Well it will be close to dinner," She started.

"Oh, she can stay." Adam cut in. "Mom can drive her back. No one will mind."

"Oh, you're so sweet, Adam." Ms Conway said.

"He's not sweet!" Charlie exclaimed. "He's a stuck up jerk!"

"Charlie!" Ms Conway exclaimed shaking her head. "I'll be right back."

She walked away and Nata turned to her brother.

"Well you're not exactly the sweetest person either." Natalia said.

Natalia told Charlie to do something that I knew she would never have dared say in front of Ms Conway.

"Okay, Natalia you can go with Adam and Guy when shirt time is over. And Charlie you can go to the Halls if you'd like."

The twins nodded but I could still tell Charlie was miffed by what his sister had said.