Driveway Hockey With The Cake-Eater

~NATALIA POV~

Adam and I were skating around his driveway playing hockey.

"He fakes out the defense, he shots right between his legs, he scores!" Adam cheered.

Suddenly I heard a Duck call and Adam and I turned.

"Hey cake-eater, Nat, you wanna play some real hockey?" Jesse asked.

"Yeah!" He exclaimed, his voice cracking.

I laughed and skated over. We all skated down to the park in search for Fulton.

"Guys its an international competition its us against the world!" Adam said.

"Yeah man bring them on were ready." Goldberg told us.

"Goldberg!" Jesse said, clapping him on the back.

Goldberg lost control as he skated out of control and tumbled down a hill crashing a picnic. We skated down the park by the water when I saw Larson, McGill and Brown tied to a tree in there boxers. I saw Fulton cheering as he joined us.

🏒🏒🏒

We made it to coach chanting "Ducks" over and over again.

"Welcome back Ducks! I've really missed you guys." Coach said. "Are you ready to fly?"

"Yeah!" We cheered.

A horn honked and we looked up and a limo pulled up and a man popped out of the top.

"Hey guys!" The man said. "I'm Don Tibbles from Hendrix Hockey. Anybody want a card?"

We all gathered around and took one. Coach smiled as he hopped into the car. I smiled at Guy and Adam. This was gonna be so much fun.