Night 2

Lana's POV

"You know, you were mean breaking her down like that. She was doing her best to resist.." My sister, Chuck, smiles a little. She thinks it's funny that Marina couldn't be a brat any longer.

Chuck's at my place for breakfast this morning. It's compensation for how early I woke her up to invite her over. I just couldn't wait any longer to tell her all about last night.

I'm still ecstatic from it all. Knowing that she's crazy for me is possibly the best feeling I've ever had. She was putting my hand up her bare thigh, that's how bad she wanted me.

And believe me, I want her just as bad. If not more.

"It was long overdue. Since last year, in fact." I pass her the orange juice I poured her. It was just a top up - she's already finished eating.

I didn't make her anything special, just threw some stuff together and called it a meal. In my defence, my mind is really elsewhere today. Cooking was not my top priority. Marina was. I just couldn't think straight.

"I don't get it though, why didn't you fuck her last night if you want her so bad?" She asks, I make a face. Does she not listen?

"Marina and I have this game that we can't let each other win. We have to make each other as desperate as we can before anything happens." I watch her sip her orange juice, judging me in the silent and subtle way that she does. "I don't care if you don't understand. I just want you to listen."

"I do understand, I just don't understand why." She insists. I sigh. She really doesn't listen, after all. "Don't sigh at me"

"Marina likes the game because she's a brat, I like the game because I can win. It's easy."

"What good is a game that stops you getting laid this long?"

"It'll make it more fun. More desperate." I tell her. It's no use though. She doesn't get it and doesn't want to.

"We are sisters, you know. I don't need to know about how you plan on fucking her."

"You asked" I shrug "and anyway, you tell me much worse. You're such a hypocrite."

"I am not.." she replies, half-assed-ly. She knows I'm right. "So what's your plan then? You show up at her concert, kiss her backstage again, then what?"

"Honestly, I don't know. I like that there are so many possibilities though. It's exciting."

I start to think about everything Marina and I could do alone tonight, but I shut down the thought and save it for later. I can enjoy it the most when I'm on my own, certainly not with my sister around. It could get smutty.

"And you're just waiting around all day for the concert?" She asks, I nod

"Pretty much. Why?" I ask

"I need groceries and you're a millionaire. You could take me grocery shopping" she tries to persuade me. I smile. She's silly. I'd buy her anything even if she didn't persuade.

"Of course I could. Get in the car."

I get some groceries too whilst we're out. I only buy a couple things; ice, strawberries, and some chocolate. Chuck, however, spares no expenses. She buys anything and everything she could need between now and the next time I take her grocery shopping. She's an expensive sister but thankfully I have money.

I take her out for lunch and then she goes home, leaving me alone for the rest of the day to think about Marina and how tonight could go.

It's exciting that anything could happen between us, and that we're probably definitely going to kiss more. She really is the best kisser, with her it feels how kissing should feel; exciting yet comfortable. And I love being so close to her, and being able to touch her.